Thread: where can I get Indian Bada 1.2 (DDKD1) with Shp + call record firmware for bada mobile devices?

where can I get Indian Bada 1.2 (DDKD1) with Shp + call record firmware for bada mobile devices?

For a number of features to employ, you will boast to first flash to the customized DDJI2 and after that flash toward DDKD1. As a result I advice everybody that they flash DDJI2 (1.0.2) initially. First you have to Modified DDJI2 and after that you have to Modified DDKD1. Simply comprise the CSC and PFS files, in view of the fact that they are the ones which were customized. As a result first you will necessitate downloading the genuine DDKD1. And after that replace the CSC and PFS files through the files which you will obtain on a Google on multiupload site.

Re: where can I get Indian Bada 1.2 (DDKD1) with Shp + call record firmware for bada mobile devices?

Hello thank you for this. But can you please specify the all appropriate Steps to perform this. Actually I am totally new for this kind of think. So please specify it in simple words. So I am able to understand it appropriately. How I can perform the call recording.

Re: where can I get Indian Bada 1.2 (DDKD1) with Shp + call record firmware for bada mobile devices?

To perform a call recording, you will necessitate flashing toward the customized DDJI2 and after that the modified DDKD1. Subsequent to that you will require to flash simply the apps_compressed.bin file. However, as I said above, if you would like call recording, you are noit abel to update with kies to any further extent. Your firmware will at the present appear as: S8500JVKC1/S8500ODDKD1 (INU). This is for the reason that the apps_compressed.bn is commencing the Turkish firmware. I have as well integrated the Turkish CSC file through Indian pre-configuration. As a result if you desire you are capable to flash the CSC file as well to modify your CSC version in addition to TURKISH one.

Hello it’s a nice explanation about the call recording but what about the flashing. How I can perform flashing in it. I try to search about this [on a internet but I am not able to find any appropriate information about it. so if you are having Samsung flashing information then please share it with me. Actually while performing some steps I got the error message.

If during the flash, Multiloader show an error similar to "Error: write applications" or "error: Rc1 write" or something else for that issue, do not worry. The first thing to perform is press the search for fresh port and re-downloads the firmware all over another time. If the error comes into view another time close to Multiloader, remove the phone starting the USB, turn it off and after that return to download another time. Open Multiloader and after that attach your phone. Subsequently discover the firmware files, press the port search and download release. This time, it should work without errors. For more information go with the following link.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9XfMn89vOmo

Earlier than every flash, it is suggested that you execute a hard reset. Type *2767*3855# at the keyboard. Keep in mind to eliminate the SIM card and memory card previous to performing a hard reset. In addition as well memorize a backup of the whole thing stored on top of the phone commencing the reset and the method remove the flash memory.

Hi it’s nice information. Me and wave boy were functioning on bada web site custom firmware pro s8500 and s8530. However at the moment astrotom has previously customized Indian firmware, plus I understand the firmware which I’m changing isn’t occupied firmware. As a result can’t perform a lot of changes additional than visual upgrades.

Can somebody give the complete f/w for 1.2 India (DD KD1). I got one link in Google search but it’s not working. Or in addition plus give mega upload or Zshare links if probable. Have obtain the Custom CSC and Pfs files- require the complete firmware toward flash the phone? Still the individual within firmware in favor of India does not appear to be an absolute F/w; presently the amss.bin file is there. So please help me.

I turn on SHP on this routine firmware. Initially flash toward DDJL2 firmware and make active the SHP (B4 flashing toward DDKD1) and subsequent to that unlock multiloader and choose master roam and choose the DDK1L firm ware and flash. How to modify the volume config, the volume is moreover loud and the superiority is to boot awful. I be acquainted with the steps however here the codes are not established and it proceeds through the similar vol.db config. I attempt the step of facilitate flag on the way to "0", however that too not at all changed. Does somebody have thought to mark the volume config within this firmware? If don’t flash it to an additional version as this appear additional smoother than some.