Thread: Windows Live account not linked with Xbox live account for Windows phone 7

Windows Live account not linked with Xbox live account for Windows phone 7

The Windows Live account that I gave to my new approach WP7 Samsun phone is not in the account associated with my Xbox Live account / gamertag. I managed to connect my new Samsung phone WP7 Focus on the Xbox Live account (name of player) that the phone created. You cannot delete the account or the link to my real player name. From the Xbox I cannot change the Windows Live ID associated with my gamertag to Windows Live ID on your phone, because the Windows Live ID on your phone is linked to the new Xbox Live account is not desired that the phone created.

re: Windows Live account not linked with Xbox live account for Windows phone 7

Just Create a new Live ID (you will use it only for a few minutes)

1. Go to the Xbox console and login with your Live ID (your player name) that you want to release Xbox gamertag
    2. Xbox gamertag in this movement to the newly created temp LiveID
    3. Now I'm not sure what its final configuration should look like. But anyway if you now want to move your player name to real live phone ID, you will be able to do it the same way as described in KB

I also have the same problem and I go through these steps and currently my Xbox hub on the phone is a bizarre mix of the old and novel profile based on what screen I am on. This is confusion.

It has the correct identifier linked live to the correct gamertag. When I connect to the Xbox is good, and the Xbox Web site is ok. However, the phone displays a weird combination of old and new. I have the name incorrect and displaying gamertag avatar, but the right icon for the name of Real gamertag. I believe the phone should have to totally update the details linked with the Live ID.

Obviously that will work. I was obsessed on removing the link on the Phone Live ID; the scuffle thought should have been obvious.

I got to this point and everything was fine except for the old gamer tag displayed on my phone. The solution, once it reaches this point is to restore the phone to factory settings. As a backup exists and is familiar with the installation of your personal information this should be a breeze. In addition to this solution have not found nor sought another way.

I added to my account on my HTC Trophy success but disappeared. When I go to get it back, I asked for my email address another time. I place it on and shaped an account on the default generic long. I called Microsoft and had no answers but it is now increasing. They declare my account has been transferred to Brazil, which is not possible.

I am waiting to hear back with a resolution next day, but my old Xbox Live account is gone from the phone, and I cannot access my old avatar is at a standstill on my XBOX system.

The whole thing is messed up and this is a big problem. I read everything and there is a possibility that my account was hacked, but not gives anybody my information, except an application has tainted the Xbox Live on Windows Phone icon would not be my mistake, because Microsoft lets anybody to make a injure of the application. I am very concerned.

Re: Windows Live account not linked with Xbox live account for Windows phone 7

This trick did not work in my case. I at a standstill don’t know how to "On Xbox Console move this gamer tag to the recently created temp LiveID". My temp Xbox live ID is at a standstill on my windows phone 7.