Thread: How to change CSC Setting for specific firmware for bada mobile devices

How to change CSC Setting for specific firmware for bada mobile devices

Hello guys I am having one query against CSC settings. How I can change the CSC Setting for specific firmware for bada mobile devices. Actually I tried to find about this internet but I did not found any appropriate information about it. So please if you guys know anything about it then please share it with me.

Re: How to change CSC Setting for specific firmware for bada mobile devices

CSC settings describe provider/country in support of a definite firmware. For illustration XXJL2 necessitate CSC through tag "DBT" in support of Kies to appropriately be familiar with it and permit updating. Or else you'll immediately obtain a "This device version are not able to updated" error within Kies. Changing CSC is able to as well fix certain troubles similar to my difficulty through conventional SMS messages where contact names were not exposed still though I had them within my phonebook.

Altering CSC will rearrange the phone back toward factory evasion (like Master reset or hard reset), i.e., all data surrounded through the memory of the phone (music applications, pictures, contacts,) and all settings will be erased. Data on the memory card is retained. So be careful when changing settings CSC. Backup all your data first, even the memory card, just to be safe. Changing CSC cannot break the phone, but anything is possible, I suppose. Still work, just the choice of language may be a bit off and some services / features may not function properly. Make sure you remember who was selected by default, so you can go back if something goes wrong!

Hello you can perform it with the following technique. First you have to open the preconfig straightforwardly by using *3227*[Actual time] #. And after that you have to press the # sign. Once you done with it then CSC Menu will come into view. Or else you can open keypad and from there type *#5239870*# then you will get another new menu fro there you have to select Pre-configuration then you will get the new input file in that you have to enter *#27236*#. And once you done with it then you will get the list of CSC. Land fro there you can select the provider and country.

Hello thank you for this nice explanation. Always consideration it necessary flashing on the way to modify this so it's nice to observe this. Always wondered what was concealed within that menu. At rest, flashing the csc (i.e. altering the produce code) necessitate a completely unlocked handset toward avoid possible bricking. Is this still the situation if it's prepared through the above method? In addition, once it's distorted, won't flashing toward which yet fw matching the csc is necessary (most likely unlocked)?

Hello guys I am having one question about it. I have altered my product code as a result I am able to have a Greek language commencing kies. As a result I comprise a product code S8500BAAEUR as a result at the present I comprise the firmware edition S8500XXJL2/S8500OXCJL1. As a result I attempt to alter from KOR on the way to EUR and at the moment it forever restarts =/ what do I have to perform to prevent restarting. I can’t perform whatever thing the moment it goes toward home screen it restarts =/ please help.

Hello as per my knowledge this issue is arriving for the reason that between the difference of Product Code and CSC of the firmware. And as per my knowledge OXCJL1 is for Spain and Portugal. I hope this will clear your doubt.

The CSC preconfig reset prepared my bada 1.2 usable. Earlier than that, it was sluggish, buggy, and usually bad. Subsequent to the preconfig reset it was reverse to usual (almost). I resettled it through its individual VDH, as I'm into Hungary. Kies forever worked me flawlessly, as a result I had no problem through the recognition of the cell phone, and it employ, sooner than/after the CSC reset, however now it indicates that the reset was made by showing the preconfig version at the end of the firmware explanation. As per my knowledge at the same time as you are within a JP firmware. Modify the CSC toward XSG with the procedure, subsequent to the restart. Flash the firmware another time through the JPJG2 firmware.

I altered my CSC. I had an Indian firmware however the CSC was position to KOR. I altered it toward INU however at rest, I am not able to upgrade my firmware. Kies still articulate that "This version of the device cannot be updated". Do you guys have any idea about it? All replies are appreciated.

Don't mess through CSC's at what time flashing for the reason that it will more often than not happen just what you have occurrence. The phone will presently remain on restarting. Save for changing existing CSC are capable to help through SMS contacts difficulty. You formed the difficulty yourself; I fixed it through changing the CSC. The phone that I obtain was meant in favor of the German market and within its evasion form, SMS contacts didn't employ in any way. At what time I altered the CSC setting, contacts work at the moment (however I can't update during Kies to any further extent).

I've been looking and trying to modify my csc file toward a Belgian version (XEB). However all the firmware’s I comprise downloaded which supposed to surround this version continue rebooting my Wave. Is there somebody knows with a XEB edition of the CRC file, or if someone are able to you inform me which firmware it is I necessitate to install on top of my Wave S8500 to obtain a Belgian version?