Thread: Getting “Marketplace is not available in your country/region” error while install applications from Market Place

Getting “Marketplace is not available in your country/region” error while install applications from Market Place

I just newly bought an unlocked HTC HD7 T-Mobile , USA. Now I am in India and raying to install some applications of the marketplace, but I get an error "market is not available in your country / region." You may need 1 help me solve this problem. I paid the full amount for this amount and to my surprise is not working according to my expectations.

Re: Getting “Marketplace is not available in your country/region” error while install applications from Market Place

Here I just want to get some applications, especially some games before going to Australia in the summer. For that I need some guidelines or I can say need some help to solve this error.

Re: Getting “Marketplace is not available in your country/region” error while install applications from Market Place

Unluckily India is not in the list of countries supported by market, however, if you’re Live ID and the region where the device is set to one of the unsupported error message: "Market is not available in your country / region "on the screen. Microsoft is working hard to expand WP7 experience in different countries.

Do we have an ETA on this - that while this characteristic would be supported in India? We are too much let down without Market place. Anyone has any idea than please let me help.

Here a solution is to create a U.S. Live ID base and use it as primary identification live in windows Phone 7. I have done it to market. If you use Zune to your PC, after that the PC have to as well take place in the U.S. and India, to buy applications using the Zune software.

Not all Dutch credit cards work and which can as well spot the country of source of the credit card. Put in to that Microsoft will as well accuse about $ 1 for each failed try to add a credit card. I knew I had the bank on the phone to me one. As well, formally is against the EULA, and you have to hard reset your phone, which can misplace more. For myself I created a second account in the UK (which is even stranger than my English, just living full time for 11 years in the Netherlands) and just test applications, or download. I just hope that getting the extended deadline as possible. You do not mind the music or video.

I was thinking along those same lines. I am currently in Saudi Arabia and I just got phone and when I was preparing the established market for a region where the service is not available. I was wondering if there is any way to change the market region.

I have just created one more windows live ID but, tell me how to remove the earlier windows id on my phone. I have HTC 7 Mozart 7.