Thread: Is whatsapp available for Windows Phone 7?

Is whatsapp available for Windows Phone 7?

The title says it all, so what do you all have to say about it can you please tell me is this particular application available for the windows phone 7. After being made available for all the symbian and the android phones I think so it is time for the introduction of the whatsapp application made available for the windows phone 7. I think so this is the ideal time for introducing it, so that’s what I think here. well I am very much interested in knowing what do you all think about the same, do you have any idea if the whatsapp is made available for the windows phone 7. Please do share your views on this. I am waiting for the help guys.

Re: Is whatsapp available for Windows Phone 7?

No as such it is not made available for the windows phone 7 and hence that’s what I am saying here, hope you did understand what I am saying here. Well what I want to say is that as such there is no confirmation made by the whatsapp people on this, seems there has been no talks on this.

Quote Originally Posted by Erie View Post
    No as such it is not made available for the windows phone 7 and hence that’s what I am saying here, hope you did understand what I am saying here. Well what I want to say is that as such there is no confirmation made by the whatsapp people on this, seems there has been no talks on this.
    Now this is one question that I want to ask why is that Microsoft people have not yet thought of making this feature happen. It is really very difficult to understand why is that so? so what I want is that developers should put some thoughts on this and accordingly plan something to introduce it as soon as possible. Sicne the talks are failing considerably between the developers and the Microsoft people on this why do you think what can be the main idea behind these, I am not able to understand that at all. so I am hoping that I will get to know about it as soon as possible on this, so let’s hope you can answer it out for me, I am waiting for the answer from you all.

See let me give you a brief explanation about, so what I am saying is that have you heard of API? If not then let me tell you the full form of it is known as Application Programming Interface. No matter whatever program you are doing in any of the operating system well what you need to know is the API, it is very much necessary when you do perform certain operations on it. so that’s what I am saying here. overall I can say that API is used to scan all the data of all the user contacts, so that makes it increasingly important. Now the problem with he Microsoft people is that they are restricting the access of the API to the limited interface and hence the program is designed In such a way that the user is forced to select a single contact for the program to look at so unless and until the developers don’t get full rights on the access of the applications it will be very much difficult to maintain that, that’s what I am saying here. so that’s why there is always a conflict between them.

I really don’t think so they will be limiting themselves due to the limitations of the API, so that Is not the case for sure and I am quite confident about it. so that is what I want to say here. well I have been hearing a lot of comments from the whatsapp people about the same and hence that’s why I am asking you all about the same. Hope you will have an answer for it as soon as possible.

There are many things in this windows phone that does not count well at all so that’s the main issue here, so what I want to say is that I am switching to the android from the windows phone. so that’s what I will be doing for sure. I hope you did get the necessary information on the same from my side. Well I will be going with any of the Samsung galaxy phones or something like that, so that’s what I am actually planning to do anyways what is your take on that will you be switching to some different operating system or not? Whats your take guys?

Quote Originally Posted by Sun$Suvarna View Post
    There are many things in this windows phone that does not count well at all so that’s the main issue here, so what I want to say is that I am switching to the android from the windows phone. so that’s what I will be doing for sure. I hope you did get the necessary information on the same from my side. Well I will be going with any of the Samsung galaxy phones or something like that, so that’s what I am actually planning to do anyways what is your take on that will you be switching to some different operating system or not? Whats your take guys?
    No way I will be waiting till the windows mango update. It is said that mango update will be coming with the many features and hence what I think is that may be the collaboration of the whatsapp with the windows phone can be seen in the mango update. Well I have been hearing that Microsoft is making many plans of introducing such kind of plans and strategies on it. So that’s what I am saying here. They might end up revealing some details to the developers about these, so you may never know about it mango update will surely come up with something new.

Yes different operating system might have prompted the developers of the whatsapp ti think like that and hence we are seeing this kind of decisions over here, so that’s what I want to say here.