Thread: firmware XXJL2 unable to install in Samsung wave

firmware XXJL2 unable to install in Samsung wave

Hello friends I have been wondering what went wrong with my cell phone why I am not able to download firmware XXJL2 and install them it is stopping on different size always sometime on 10% sometime 20% and this time it is 34% please help me what to do with my download mode ? Anyone else having the same problem please help me out.

Re: firmware XXJL2 unable to install in Samsung wave

Well this is something new! For me I haven’t found this problem I was able to do it successfully at once and then I also did it form 3 of my friends and it wasn’t a problem anytime so I think there is some problem with your net or your mobile this is bit strange for me as I have been able to do it 4 times without any problem and someone is not able to do this a single time?

Hello friend I have been facing the same problem I don’t know whats wrong with me too and I too need some help with this. One of my friend was able to do this to but when I asked him to do it he wasn’t able to do this too so I need some help from you all please help me.

No problem till now with me too. Anyways lets try out this one, just try to see on the task manager and check out if the KIES has been working and if yes then close them because they can be the one creating the problem and close them and then try out and I hope it would be done. Because when I have given this solution to one of my friends and he was able to do this and now he has been suggesting the same to others so best of luck hope it would be done.

Would like to share my view about this and it was like I have tried to flash many time and now the thing is that I have been drained up with complete battery of mine and then this has been a tough problem and this was the attempt which has been carried on when I wasn’t able to do this I to tried out many time like you guys but had a very tough time with that. And I would have ried this around 10 time the flashing and all but none of the time I was helped was a very bad time and I remember the moment now also was completely irritated with this. Then someone advised me not to switch on the flash and then I tried that out and same result none of it were helping me and the case was stuck at SHP APP files, sometimes 14 sometimes 25%. And with that it was a tough time with the Red and White Screen " Fota Not Installed" comes and it was solved when someone suggested me to switch off the phone and remove the battery and all and keep them away for sometime do factory setting and all basic stuff and then move to the task manager and then close the KIES and the problem was solved.

Same process has helped me too so I think you need to go with this and this would be solving your problem for sure. And this has been a problem with lots of them so don’t worry about this.

Well I would be asking you a small question and I know that this would be helping you out and then the question is just check out if the fota files have been added to it before flashing and trying out this and then lest see if that is solving you problem. And also would like to ask you about which multiloader you have been using and if this has been a previous version then just upgrade it to the latest one.

Hello friend I have certain steps to ask you to follow and I hope this would solve your problem.
    1) Look at the multiloader and download the latest one.
    2) Download the full firmware hacked version.
    3) And then follow the CSC settings and you can get it by searching on google.
    4) And then look out for the Flash tutorial and then follow it and I am sure that this would be solving your problem of at least would be giving you some hint.

Try switching off the mobile phone and then plug the charger in and then wait for some time and sometime is bit more like 2 to 3 hours and then once the phone have been completely charged up then download the flash files and then start the flashing process again and then before doing that just check out if the KIES has been stopped from the task manager

Hey guys thanks a lot for sharing your views about this query and this was really very helping and i am very happy to get out of my problem and this was because of you guys i knew i would be surely been helped over here and i am thanks a lot again. Odalis i worked upon as you have suggested and it did worked nicely and other reply were also very helping.