Thread: Is it possible to access 2003 and 2007 Outlook application with Windows Phone 7?

Is it possible to access 2003 and 2007 Outlook application with Windows Phone 7?

I hope you all must have read the title properly. So just answer a very simple question of mine. Now what I am asking is that can you all please tell me does windows phone 7 access the outlook 2003 and 2007 application? this is a question that I wanted to ask it from you all. so what do you all have to say about it then do reply to me on the same I am waiting for the necessary replies from you all on the same. I know this question is quite short for you but I want a good reply from you all on the same. so do reply accordingly guys.

Re: Is it possible to access 2003 and 2007 Outlook application with Windows Phone 7?

The problem with the windows phone is that it just syncs with the zune software and nothing else. So don’t expect it to access the details of the outlook 2003 and outlook 2007. So that’s what the information I have got for you. I hope this information was useful for you.

Re: Is it possible to access 2003 and 2007 Outlook application with Windows Phone 7?

I have got a simple solution for you. Well to get started with you need to Download Outlook Hotmail Connector and install it to your computer. That is what you need to do. So that’s what I am saying here. well personally speaking even I have tried with the same method and it has worked for me pretty well and hence I would advise you to carry o with the necessary suggestion and hence do work on the same, there are couple of steps that you need to follow well I hope you will be getting that very quickly as soon as you install the program in the system, so that’s what you need to do. I hope this information was enough for you, so do work on the same and let me know if it works or not. In case if there is a difficulty then do feel free to ask me over here.

Thanks dude for the solution, I am very much interested in knowing what happens next? Well I will install the program but it would be better if you can make me aware of the steps that are needed to make the outlook program sync, so it would be better if you can make me explain about that, that will be a much need help for me and ehnce do reply on the same, I am waiting for the help from you all.

Ok sure I will help you with the steps so make sure that you do follow that and let me know what is the output.
    1) Once you have installed Outlook Hotmail Connector you will be getting a bix which will say that "Would you like to add a Hotmail Account?" so slect yes option.
    2) Now I hope you will be having the windows live account. So you need to input all the details that are required in the box and hence that’s what you need to do.
    3) Now select ok.
    4) Now restart the outlook you will get to see the windows live folder.
    5) Ow outlook will start syncing with the windows live folder.
    6) Now start copying all the contacts to the windows live folder.
    7) Now after that you will need to do some small changes in the Outlook Account Settings.
    8) So for that what you have to do is go to the tools and in the account settings. Go to the Data Files tab just check out for your windows live account and then set it as default.
    9) Check the pop/smtp settings in the email section.
    10) Since you will not be using the local contacts folder for referring with the contacts and hence what I am saying is that go to the address book tab you might be able to find the personal folder in the list, just delete it.
    Now that’s it you need to do there is nothing much that you can do over here, so hope you have got the necessary information on the same. After the final step the phone will be able to sync properly with the outlook programs. So that’s what I am saying here.

How about windows outlook 2010 is there any news about the sync with the windows phone 7. Well right now I am using the outlook 2007 and I am thinking that I will be updating to office 2010 for sure. so that’s what I am planning here. Anyways what do you all think is that possible or not to sync with the windows phone 7, I am totally confused out here and hence I do not have any good knowledge about the same. so if you do have any replies on the same then do start replying over here.

Yes that is possible check out for the Office hub and you will be getting the latest updates on that and hence that’s what you need to do. So hope you did get the necessary information on the same. Just check out for the latest updates on the office 201o apps since all the programs are there in it, so that’s what you need to check. Apart from outlook 2010 there will be addition of OneNote and SharePoint on Windows Phone 7. So that’s what I am saying here, keep checking your phone and just check out for the updates they will be coming soon and that’s for sure. so hope you did get the necessary information on the same from my side.

Have you checked it out with the latest cloud based services that will allow you to sync with the contacts and everything in the windows phone 7, so that you can try out. First sync your phone with the exchange server and then with the google account. Now having done that get it syncd with the windows live account. So that’s what you need to do. I hope this was the appropriate information that you were looking for, so as an alternative you can try and watch out for the same, hope that I ok for you.

Thanks for the information that you have given here. well the steps that you have expeliend is quite awesome and I must say that it helped me a lot to the great extent so thanks a lot buddy for giving me that suggestion, I am very much happy with that, so thanks a lot again.