Thread: How to transfer/sync PDF file from PC to Windows Phone 7

How to transfer/sync PDF file from PC to Windows Phone 7

How can I sync pdf files between my PC and Windows Phone 7? In short I want to copy pdf file to WP7 device? This pdf files presents on the windows 7 OS on the laptop system. This is the important and I need these files on the windows phone 7 Smartphone. Any help to do this task will be appreciating.

Re: How to transfer/sync PDF file from PC to Windows Phone 7

The only way to do this is that you email your files to your device. This is the best way that works to solve such problem. you need to first upload this pdf files to the internet email account and then perform an action to save this email attached pdf files. I hope this will be work and it solve your problem. Then try this and it will be solve your problem.

Using email doesn’t solve the problem if the file is big. I think about that the pdf files are to be nearly around the 200 MB. The email allows uploading the 100MB files on it. Hence this will be work in the limited number of pdf files. Best option is to be use an connectivity issue. Then try this and it would be work to solve your problem.

I use DropBox on my PCs and LindyBox Free!, a DropBox client on my Windows Phone. The suitable option is to be use an connectivity in this system. In that you need to use the mass storage option of the windows phone 7 and then connect it to the source laptop where the pdf files has been present on it. Then transfer this pdf files and it helps to you for solving such kind of problem. try this and then access the pdf files on the windows phone 7 Smartphone. If you have Adobe Reader installed on your device, then pdf files are supported. This helps to you for solving your problem.

I think the Bluetooth also work similar kind of task and it will be helps to connect the both device in wireless manner. Then transfer this file onto the windows phone 7 mobile phone. This will solve your problem.

In this laptop and the mobile phone connectivty the laptop has to be need to provide the bluetooth facility on your both the laptop and the mobile phone. This is the one of the al;ternative wireless connection that can be work to solve such kind of problem. Try this annd it will be work to solve this kind of problem. I hope it solve your connectivity problem.

This is absolutely crazy. How complicated !!! there are many ways to do this task but if you need to use perfect way to that solution then need to contact the service provider of this mobile phone. This will be work and it will be solve your complicated problem. the other things here is that the system has to be provides facility to do this connecting by using the USB cable connections. Hence if you want to connect this device the pc, then use it. In this process, appropriate pc suit help to solve such kind of problem. Please use back the simple transfer using USB cable for the majority common pdf documents.

If your mobile phone have to be contains the large size memory card, then use this for connection. In that you need to first use an card reader to connect this card to the laptop. Copy that pdf files to the memory card. Then again attach the memory card to the mobile phone. Finally do the copy pdf files from the memory card to the laptop system.

Ovi by Nokia is the brand for Nokia's Internet services. You can take the help of that and hope that it can be solve your complicated problem. Hence try to do this task and then using the OVi you can manage to transfer the pdf files from the laptop to the windows phone 7 mobile system. This files transferring is an additional facility onto this mobile phone.

For more information I suggest to you for contact the official site of the windows phone 7. There is lot of expert as well as the articles help to perform such kind of task. You need to do this task and hope it help you a lot. The manual also provide such kind of help.