Thread: Need to save PDF files in windows phone 7

Need to save PDF files in windows phone 7

I just purchased a new Samsung Focus w/ windows phone 7 OS. I received a PDF file as an email attachment on this mobile phone. Now I want to save this pdf files on the Smartphone. I hope many user already perform this task. Thanks in advance for any help.

Re: Need to save PDF files in windows phone 7

If the file is a PDF file, the file will be automatically saved to the phone when it is opened. In the adobe acrobat software on this windows phone 7, there is an option on the setting menu, that can be provide the opportunity to perform such task. You need to find and then set this option. Then you can be able to open as well as save this pdf files on the WP7 Smartphone. You’ll immediately open up the Adobe Reader and notice it in the list of PDF files that are saved to the phone. Then you can reference the email and .pdf file whenever you want. I hope this will be solving your problem.

The same kind of problem arrives on my system. If I follow your solution then actually all the pdf opened will be saved. This is to be happen if such kind of option present on this mobile phone, then we can easily access our pdf files. There is no such thing present on it. I check it and then I found that there is no related pdf files present on this mobile phone. Then I install the latest version of the adobe reader software. This will be work to solve such kind of problem. try this solution and it will be solve your complicated problem.

I also faced the similar kind of problem in my windows phone 7 systems. In that time, when I try to view the pdf files and save it on that mobile phone, then it won’t happen. Hence I decided to perform an action that can be wok to perform such task on the correct manner. I try to download the Adobe Reader from Marketplace, and then visit the Marketplace to download for the free reader. It solves my problem.

There is no need to use any unavailable "save" option on this Smartphone. I think the best step is to be use the adobe reader to view the content online. If you really want to store this files, then first the download pdf file on it. Then use the adobe reader to view this PDF iconic file on your mobile phone.

Now that Windows Phone 7 is out, it is time to look at some of the best apps available in the Marketplace. If you want such kind of way to save these files on your mobile phone then the best thing is to be using an marketplace that will be work to do this task. It provides the specific kind of predefined application that can be help to solve this problem. The application has been provide the facility to view an pdf file on windows phone 7 system. Then try to use this predefined application and it will be work to save as well as view this pdf files.

There is an quick view option of the windows explore option provide such kind of facility to do this task. This will be showing the pdf files on the html format. Then you can use the normal technique to save this pdf file in the html format.

I think the free download adobe acrobat reader software on this windows phone 7 OS help to do this task. After finishing this download task you need to install it on your WP7 system. If you have a Windows Phone 7 phone, you must be capable to install Adobe Reader from Zune Marketplace without delay. Try this kind of downloading and the installation process on your system. I hope it will be solve your problem.

The C1PdfViewer control can be used to view and save PDF files on the Windows Phone device. You’ll create a WPF application using PdfViewer for WPF. Hence try to make this C1PdfViewer control that can be work to solve your complicated problem. This kind of tools has the additional capability to save this pdf files on your windows phone 7 systems.