Thread: Samsung App Store server is always down

Samsung App Store server is always down

Hello friends I am facing the serious from the Samsung side I bought my Samsung wave phone on Last September but the problem is that I haven’t been able to download anything from. Though everything seems to be fine I am using the latest version of kies 1.5.1 and similarly the firmware on my phone is latest and the error I have been getting with my phone is that the server is temporarily unavailable for your request to be carried out. There problem they are telling me that is the issue is due to maintenance downtime or capacity issues. Guys can anyone tell me that am I right in my queries or am I wrong somewhere. Any help from your side will be most welcome. Thanks in advance.

re: Samsung App Store server is always down

Well in my opinion what you should be doing is that try changing the main language to English UK and check to see if this resolves your issue hopefully it will. Do let me know further issues If any so that I can help you.

In my case I already have or maybe it is by default setting the language is English UK. Also Is there anything else I should be checking? I also have tried after changing the app store country to UK.. Still the problem is persisting. I am not sure what exactly I should be doing to solve the problem. I am badly stuck with it Guys Please do help me. I am dying to get the updates on my phone.

I am having the same problem here I am also not able to download anything from Samsung App store can anyone help me too the same problem I am also having the server always saying the message that the server is down due to maintenance is the problem in my internet connection or something is wrong in my phone I am not sure that what is wrong Guys Please help me as I think without Apps my phone is not much worth. So please suggest me something I am dying to get the Apps on my phone.

hey guys the problem seem to be the country specific as I am in India and my mobile Specification is Samsung Wave 2 -Bada 1.2 (8530DDKB2) and I am apparently having no problem with my set > so I think all you can do is try contacting the support Samsung in whatever country you are residing. Probably they will be better helping you out.

Well I think there might be the several reasons for you not being able to download the App check these out and see if they help. First check let it go on the memory Are you downloading the Apps straight to your phone memory? Is all of the memory getting full with size of the apps you are trying to download? (make sure it at settings => about phone => System info => memory).Set it to install on your Memory Card (Settings => Applications =Installation settings).Next have a look at your on the profile you are using on the network setting (Settings => Applications => Samsung Apps => if it is on Packet Data, switch to Wi-Fi only, if not, do the switch the other way depending upon your connection)

Thanks friends for your replies as You suggested I have tried the check for my phone and tried other several things but could not succeed I think its really the country specific problem with my set and I am going to contact their Support for this and am hoping they will somehow solve this.