Thread: is bada operating system dead already

is bada operating system dead already

I have purchased Samsung Smartphone one year ago. I purchased it because I like the new Bada operating system. Actually I wanted to purchase the cheap mobile but when I seen the Bada ‘s freatures then I purchased it. But then I was found that BADA has almost no support at all to any other smartphone, especially not from Samsung. I cannot understand that whether bada operating system is dead already or there may be another reason causing this problem. Can anyone give me some idea to solve my problem. Please help me.

Re: is bada operating system dead already

The way that Android mobile get a great deal of update has nothing to do with Samsung, android is an open-root project and due to that it has an elevated advancement. The individual that expressed that bada 2.0 could be discharged soon was no doubt composing that as per unofficial data for the reason that we just got an official articulation adage that "Bada 2.0a has been discharged to inward planners" some days back. Since bada 2.0 will have every last trace of the specialties they state then I consider it worth the holding up.

I’m beginning to move toward getting bored with my mobile. My sibling got a Motorola challenge and it has android 2.1 and soon it will have a 2.2. Any avenue I played with it and there are such a large number of handy applications that I concern myself. And then beyond any doubt I know the majority of you are intuition the same thing like I do. For the reason that android has too numerous helpful apllications and unlimited and bada doesn’t or even if they have a functional application I need to pay for it. I’m not anticipating much from bada when they are determined to discharge bada 2.0. It's unequivocally they are determined to put unique updates they ought to had done an extended time in the past. I feel that bada is 2 strides behind than alternate OS. the just thing is expecting me now not to remember purchase an additional telephone is to see if they are determined to port android to wave and if they slip up to port it then I’m holding up to see bada 2.0 how it looks and after that purchase an android mobile.

I like to prefer this device too but I’m on a contract and stayed with it for the following 1 and a partly years. I surmise I’ll unequivocally exist with the shitty underpin. The mobile itself is fine. It plays motion pictures, plays music, call, message and so forth. In this way, every last traces of the essential necessities are there. No living creature anticipates bada to rival iOS and android like 2 years following its out. It's determined to take a touch of time. Samsung has fantastic mobiles but I trust they can go one above and beyond the norm in the close fate and give users back and unwavering redesigns we merit. In any case that is quite unrealistic.

individuals need to know that if they need loads of bling applications they are preferable off with android for the reason that they encounter it. The absence of applications is murdering bada. Wave and Wave II are radiant mobiles but they have issue with bada.

For me bada is simply bada and nothing more. bada is good for me but what I don’t like it the most exceptionally is when 1 year completed. Each day when I look to Samsung applications, the just thing I see is simply late subjects and they challenge to solicit from coin such ugly things in addition. I feel that I might as well held up to recover more coin to purchase a world which has more functional provisions. At the same time this is a fabulous phon. I trust that the redesign to 2.0 would be able to turn my considerations on bada.

I cannot accept that a mobile with quite an impressive fabulous spec won't ever have product like its particular book bookworm, spreadsheet, word processor and so on. I mean the screen on this S8500 is spectacular-superior to the Wave 2's, the Tune-in radio application is heavenly, music with the supplied earplugs and utilizing channel 501is a cut above anything I've caught on a convenient music player, the YouTube application is radiant, some of the amusements, such as fruit ninja are sport, calls are clear, swipe messaging is so cool and the handset looks stupendous. Without a doubt the android application store was once full of useless applications. I am able to do practically anything I ought to with my Wave-Foliant could be a java application but it works a treat, but I might with some of the more of service applications like Evernote, Google Maps, Mobipocket or Kindle and some sort of office suite. The Smart Office by Pixel is peachy as a trade off, but its altogether troublesome to make and alter docs with it. Conjecture we'll unequivocally need to be hopeful and quiet.

I think the scenario is not as desolate as you suspect. At what time you acquired the mobile, did you ever believe that we will get swipe? we will have more astonishes in bada 2.0 , admitting that it would take few months to come.

I think we remember bada is simply over 1 year old and I actually believe that is a great and stable OS for unequivocally being one year old operating system.