Thread: Camera not working after updating firmware through Kies 2.0 in Samsung wave 525

Camera not working after updating firmware through Kies 2.0 in Samsung wave 525

From last week, I am facing lots of problem in my Samsung wave 525. Therefore, my friend suggest me update the firmware. So according to him I updated the firmware S5253DDKC1 through Kies 2.0 which one I recently downloaded from internet. However, after updating firmware my camera is not working. Therefore, I search on internet about this problem but I did not get any solution so friend you have solution then please suggest me some solution.

Re: Camera not working after updating firmware through Kies 2.0 in Samsung wave 525

Have you upgraded firmware properly? One more, tries to upgrade firmware properly. The version, which you have installed that version I have also installed in my Samsung wave 525. After installing this firmware in my mobile, its working performance is increases. Now all my apps are working properly. Camera works good. So how I tell you that you have installed wrong firmware. Try to reinstall this firmware once more.

Re: Camera not working after updating firmware through Kies 2.0 in Samsung wave 525

Why you have installed S5253DDKC1 version? I think you have not read review about this firmware. When I read review, I get shocked because so many users were complaining about this firmware. All the users having different-different problem like someone complaining about camera not working, someone saying that most apps are not working.

I am shocked after reading your problem, because this is latest firmware, which Samsung is launch. Have you tried to reinstall the firmware? If not then try it still if you getting problem then downgrade this firmware and download firmware S5253DXJJ2 on your computer. Moreover, install this version in your mobile. This version features are equivalent to S5253DDKC1version, but not all features it has little bit less features then newer version. However, I am sure you will disappoint after installing this firmware in your mobile.

Same problem my friend also facing but he overcomes with his problem in just two days. When I asked him solution about this problem, he told me that he updated his firmware with the latest version. Therefore, I am also suggesting you that try to update your firmware with latest firmware. That is not necessary to only goes with newest version, you can also reinstall your previous firmware, because we are not familiar with latest version but we well know about our previous version. Therefore, it is better to go for the previous version.

First you tell are you getting only problem while using camera or also you are facing some another problem. If you are only facing Camera problem then I am sure that is not problem of the firmware. When you open camera go settings of camera then there will Factory reset option click on that. However, remember before restore factory using try to take your backup of your important files. When you will press, Factory reset option then your phone will reboot and then you will find that your camera settings will restore and camera will start working.

Last week I also updated my Samsung wave 525 firmware. After updating firmware, I face lots of problem that I never face before while using my previous firmware. I have also installed firmware in my mobile through the help of Kies. Then I manually reinstall same firmware and this time my entire problem where is gone I cannot understand. Since from the updating the firmware until yet I never face any problem.

Currently my mobile camera is also not working properly and I do not know what the problem with my mobile is. Therefore, I visited to Samsung care point and told them about my mobile fault. I think they updated my mobile firmware. Now I am not facing any problem regarding about camera or anything. Therefore, you also show your problem in care point and I am sure your problem will resolve.