Thread: Sony vaio VPCEH15EN vs. asus A53E-SX180D

Sony vaio VPCEH15EN vs. asus A53E-SX180D

Yesterday, I was decided to buy the best Intel core i3 processor based laptop and hence I check the several sites to found such kind of laptop. Then I found this both the laptop. They are Sony vaio VPCEH15EN and asus A53E-SX180D. Now I want to choose the best laptop between this two laptop. Any type of help for selecting best laptop will be appreciated.

Re: Sony vaio VPCEH15EN vs. asus A53E-SX180D

If you’re looking for a high performing Laptop then I would say Asus for sure. It contains the IceCool Technology that will be keep palm rests cool, placing heat-producing components away from users. This laptop is to be part of the new generation of laptops Asus k53. The laptop has embedded Intel technologies and nVIDIA Optimus Sandy Bridge. Other points of resistance, in addition to 2.1 GHz processor are memory 4GB, 500GB hard drive and video card from NVIDIA GeForce GT520M 1GB. The price is modest, i.e. somewhere to 2,200 lei and comes as an alternative to Asus K53SV-SX174V.

Asus N series with all the media but who's demanding high end for a slightly larger budget for the purchase of a portable. The Sony vaio VPCEH15EN laptop has to be contains the several types of the higher configuration that can be work well to solve such problem in best manner. It will be helpful to access the high configuration based video games on it. Then try this and locate the real high performance of this system.

i know their products are expensive and stylish, but the performance of this laptop is to be really work brilliantly. In such cases you need to perform an action that can be work to provide the higher system compatibility with the other application or the hardware. Sony Vaios I've seen had weird behavior of certain ports such as Firewire. Most asus units i know can be upgraded but this Sony have the best that can be work to solve such kind of problem. The performance of this laptop is brilliant over the any other network system. i would say the vaio but if you like the asus i would say go with that laptop.

When I was checking the specifications, I couldn't inform the differences between the, for example, chipset, and similar details that I'm, unfortunately, not too familiar with. It will bring up a price line a lot on any pc! The core 2 duo is a powerful safe processor that is good for this Sony laptop system.

If you're thinking of buying the Asus, yes you can upgrade it in the future. I've never had any experience neither with ASUS, nor with SONY VAIO laptops, so I think the best is to be contact the expert person who have the knowledge about it. Try this and locate the real performance. This is the best that can be work to find and then fix the suitable laptop as per your requirement. Try this and hope that it will be solve your problem.