Thread: Can't watch online TV shows in IPhone

Can't watch online TV shows in IPhone

Recently somewhere I heard that apple is launched mobile theatre app for watching online TV shows and videos. We can also download lots of movie through this app. Therefore, I downloaded this app in IPhone. However, after downloading I am facing problem cannot watch video and live TV shows. Friend anyone who have experience this problem and having solution about this problem they can share there views.

Re: Can't watch online TV shows in IPhone

If you cannot watch online TV shows in your IPhone through the apps, which is preinstalled, then try to use mobile theatre apps for watching online TV shows. If you cannot found this app in your IPhone then you can download this app from BigBoss repo. This is newly lunched apps from BigBoss repo, that permits you to watch and download many movies and TV shows free of charge.
    Its interface is attractive and easy to use. This app allows you to play, delete and rename the entire video, which you have downloaded from inside the application or from other applications.

I have read on many forums that many users have complained about this app movie theatre. I am also a user that is suffering from the same problem. Before downloading this app, I have read lot much about the app that is much better app then MyCinema. Now I understand how much better apps is this? I have uninstalled this app and now I use my previous MyCinema app for watching Live TV shows. Therefore, friend I also suggest you the same solution uninstall this app and try your previous preinstall app in IPhone

I think you have downloaded previous version of this app. Because recently I have also downloaded, same app but latest version and I never got any problem. Try to update your mobile theatre to latest version, because I have read that previous version were have many bugs that why BigBoss repo launch this new version. Therefore, you can download this new version or update the previous version with this latest version.