Thread: Suggest good DSLR/SLR camera for 40k

Suggest good DSLR/SLR camera for 40k

I recently decided to buy good camera which have the different kinds of features such as DSLR/SLR. My budget is to be around 40000 and hence I need to buy the best camera which is to be providing such an advanced features. Thanks for any suggestions.

Re: Suggest good DSLR/SLR camera for 40k

I suggest you the best canon EOS 550D camera. I think this will be best suitable for you. This Canon EOS 550D SLR camera come at RS 39000/- and there are lot of advanced features present on this camera such as 18.0 Megapixels picture quality, SDXC card type of Memory Card, LCD Size 3 inch, and 1/4000sec. to 30secs Maximum Shutter Speed. Although it might seem logical for the 550D to replace the EOS 500D and the picture quality of this camera is to be works best. The exposure system does suffer from an erratic performance. Overall design the EOS 550D is, unsurprisingly, very similar to the EOS 500D. But there is a something different present on this camera.

The other camera such as Nikon D5100 SLR is also the best choice and it will be present in the market within just RS 39000. The D5100 has a very similar 16.2MP CMOS sensor to the excellent one seen in the D7000. Excellent photo quality with a good noise profile and it will be delivers visibly better image quality at all ISO sensitivities than the D5000. Hence I think this is the best choice for you as compared with the other camera.

I also buy this camera in the last week and really tell you that the performance of this camera is to be work excellent. I it will be best for you. Then buy and locate the real performance of this as Nikon D5100 SLR camera.

If you think about the price with the best quality then I suggest you to buy canon 1000D - cost around rupees 22,000 with kit lens 18-55 mm. It shares bits and pieces with Rebels gone by and, depending from which angle you look at it. The body size and shape is a much closer match, and the D-SLR camera can become a reality for every consumer. I think the number of options present on this camera has also been fulfilling the user requirements.

Nikon and Sony are the best brands but recently the canon has been covering the market. However, Samsung and Sony opposing beside established brands such as Canon and Nikon. Then I think the best way is to be first visit the various official site of this camera and then check the number of available camera. In this task I hope that it will be fulfill your requirements. Canon move into the 'thousand' series for the first time, that is: with digital SLR cameras. A pixel configuration of 3888 x 2592 pixels allows for images to be printed is also an important factor at the time of choosing such type of camera. Hence remember these things at the time of buying this camera. Then try this and hope it will be solve your problem for searching the best camera for your system.

The standard recommendations on this site are the Canon Rebel's. The reason behind that is because the way canon covers all of the features on its product is really appreciable. I think these cameras are to be really works well and it has to be providing the facility to take the best picture.

Nikon also has "entry level" camera, but I don't care for Nikon products. It is also capable to provide the excellent photo quality with a good noise profile. The few other features also been present on this camera and they are to be as streamlined shooting design for both photo and video. I would prefer the one lens 18-200 mm in the package. Lens is an important concept of the camera and the number of other things present on this camera has been Help to capture the images in well format. You can get a Nikon D90 with 18-105mm that will serve the purpose for you. Its price is near about the 40k.

If you ask my opinion then I recommended you to buy the nokia camera. The main reason behind that I use this nokia camera in the last one year and there will be nothing problem arrives on it. This Nokia models has to be containing the extra kind of features and the functionality which will be correctly maintain the camera feature. Hence try this and hope that it solve your camera discovery problem.

You absolutely right that this Nikon camera has to be provide the number of different features that can be really work well to solve your completed problem over this camera. Only snap-shooters won't see any difference. Most of the camera has to be providing the latest features but most of the times the picture resolution of this camera did not work well. Despite the higher-resolution sensor on this Nikon camera there are to be necessary to find the best camera which is to be contain the higher resolution with the excellent quality.

The same kind of thoughts came in my mind and that time when I look the configuration of the Sony SLT-A33 SLR camera, then I decided to buy this camera. Sony offers up yet another interchangeable lens alternative to the traditional DSLR on this camera. There are 37 images in the samples gallery. Then buy this camera if you want good configuration based camera for capturing the best images.