Thread: iPhone 4 Rechargeable Battery Case

iPhone 4 Rechargeable Battery Case

I just got new I phone 4 I heard that there is a Rechargeable battery case available . I searched for it but I haven’t got any kind of information about it . I am interested in buying it but before that please anyone who knows anything about the rechargeable Battery case let me know and also how it works actually.. I cant wait to buy it ..??

Re: iPhone 4 Rechargeable Battery Case

actually these iPhone 4 Rechargeable Battery Case stores a battery packed with in it there is a standard iPhone USB connector plug . and from the inside of battery case the it connects with in the iPhone charging port same as the the adapter charging cable does, transfers the reserve energy in the iPhone4 . the rechargeable battery case is useful for the one who uses I phone 4 camera mostly or who end up their battery by surfing and playing game.

the iPhone 4 Rechargeable Battery Case is useless technology I can say because of the weight the battery case which make it just doubles the weight of your iPhone also increases its size in width. As the battery case comes in doubled shell embedded in it ,I phone loose it one of the best features that is thickness of the phone, and the the main thing is I phone 4 comes with more battery life so why to carry extra weight and yes in place of charger better you carry travel charger.

Re what to carry while staying in remote areas . the Rechargeable Battery Case is best for the people who keep on travelling or I can say who mostly roam out . it is light weight and comes with great smooth touch finish and the best features is the battery comes with 2300 mAh lithium polymer capable of providing full charging to Iphone and there is quick recharge features allows to full charge from zero charge in no time. So that you will get instant charging and also the charger is embedded with viewing stand with that you can use FaceTime and can watch movies easily. And you will get it at around $80.00 only ..