Thread: Battery life reducing of Nokia n82

Battery life reducing of Nokia n82

When I bought a new nokia mobile that time after charging the battery its work for 10 hours but after 1 and half year it reduces his life and now battery is only working hardly for six hrs. So I have buy a new one battery but here also same problem. I always take care while charging battery I always charge battery when it is full empty in switch off mode. Then also, its life is quickly reducing. So friend can anyone tell why I am facing this problem.

Re: Battery life reducing of Nokia n82

First thing mobile battery life does not remain same after the prolonged use. After getting this problem, you have started caring your mobile. In addition, I do not think that I am wrong that the number of charging battery is inversely reducing the life of battery. The more you charge your battery the percentage of decreasing battery life is increasing.
    However, this is not solution that you stop charging your battery when its get empty. It is mandatory to charge your mobile battery so this is fact at one day your battery life go on reducing.

Nokia use Li-ion battery in his every mobile phone. I have read bad review about this Li-ion battery. Until yet nokia is not doing anything for the customer who have battery problem. Li-ion battery reduced life every time everlastingly when it is consumed completely.

I make a point not to know if you have calibrated your battery. With mode, there is a tolerance, which improves and comes to be colossal with time so the electric cell meter should not presentation the right level of battery squeeze good to go.

I would be able to give the true channels so you are able to peruse up additional on that.

To calibrate your battery, run the electric storage device out comprehensively, so thephone switches off and cannot go ahead.

Connect it to and charge it completely while it is still switch off.

Unplug the charger, turn the phone on, and connect it to again.

When it is finish, unplug it, turn the phone off, and charge again.

Do this until no more charge might be crush into the battery.

Rehash this cycle 2-3 times and your battery should be calibrate and I trust you are able to recoup some of the lost time.

You make a point not to ought to deal with the battery subsequent to it is a Li-particle. It can be utilize and misuse and it for the most part should not have any impact on the electric cell. Actually, verify it is within a better than average working temperature and that you charge it regularly and early.

Satyrs Guest

Every battery reduces his life but at specific time. If your battery life is reducing quickly then it has problem in battery or you not caring your battery properly. Due to heat battery, life goes on reducing. If you charge your mobile for longer time then also battery reduces life. Try to avoid this problem so your battery life will be increases.