Thread: How to remove Pre installed Samsung Apps in Samsung galaxy s2

How to remove Pre installed Samsung Apps in Samsung galaxy s2

I buy this Samsung galaxy s2 smartphone and the functions present on this mobile phone has to be work well to perform an task which is to be helpful to solve such kind of problem. There are several different kinds of application present on this mobile phone. I have used this application for different reasons. But two predefined application of this mobile phone has been gives the problem. I don’t know the reason behind this but need to remove this predefined app from mobile phone. Any help to solve this problem will be appreciating.

Re: How to remove Pre installed Samsung Apps in Samsung galaxy s2

I suggest you to check the pre defined application setup files on this mobile phone. This will be work to you for solving such kind of problem. You can use an normal application uninstall process on this smartphone. I think this Samsung mobile provide such opportunity to perform an uninstall task on it.

you can't remove some apps as they are part of the operating system. This is the standard rule of the android and the other OS and I think the Samsung galaxy s2 doesn’t provide the opportunity to perform this predefined application remove task on your mobile phone. In such case, you need to perform an action that can be work to fix such problem. You can be either avoiding such applications. This is also an alternative way to solve this trouble.

I don’t know why you want to perform this predefined apps remove task on this Samsung mobile phone. This kind of problem is not actually the problem. Most of the time, this will be happen that the user think that the mobile contains extra application which is not needed and hence they try to perform such application remove task on it. But in real case, there is no need to perform an predefined application removal task on it. Sometimes this is the supported files of the other application. Then I suggested to you for not to perform such kind of task.

I also think that this is the correct way to solve such problem. There is no need to perform such kind of uninstallation task on it. I think this are the supported files and if possibly then we can upgrade this application on your mobile phone.