Thread: Analysis of Motorola Defy

Analysis of Motorola Defy

My previous Motorola phone is damaged to some reason. So urgently I need a mobile phone. so for a new phone I search on internet I attention is stopped at one place after seeing Motorola Defy. I have decided to buy a Motorola Defy in newt week. But still I don’t know much about this phone. so friend I need your help for finding the full information about this phone.

Re: Analysis of Motorola Defy

The DEFY is a tough Smartphone. It is advertise as a complete Smartphone fix for social adroit folks with the joined reward of being dustproof, scratch-immune and splash insusceptible. Motorola calls it the lifeproof telephone. I do not contradict.
    The DEFY is an extraordinary breed in Smartphone's. Not just is it a Smartphone, it is likewise skilled for the purpose of withstanding the day by day misuse that existence flings at it-and it completes so stylishly

Last week I bought this Motorola Defy from Motorola gallery mobile store. I am so much impressed with this phone. It compact box is an eye-catching which comes with Motorola defy. Inside this compact box you will find Defy handset, a compatible large 1540mAh battery, 2 GB Micro SDHC card, heads free with vacuum ear plug and USB wall charger. This mobile comes with capacitive touch screen. DEFY has 3.7 inch LCD screen with 480x854 resolutions, and it is covered with Gorilla glass make Suring that it is a scratch-resistant. Color performance is precise and not oversaturated which you would normally find in OLED screen. It is also multi touch supported.

Have you seen a water resistant phone? I have seen and not only other than Motorola Defy. This mobile phone has managed to make it water- resistant. This phone battery door is sealing well and not only this Micro USB port and headphone audio jack is cover with protective flaps. I am truly surprise with this phone after seeing its size and weight. This phone is also powered by android 2.1 (éclair and its home screen is custom with MOTOBLUR. The MOTOBLUR is an integration of many different widgets. This home screen contains plenty of widgets so you can choose any widgets including Social and status (like Facebook and twitter) contact, music player etc.

If you talk about technical specification of this mobile then it looks modest. It runs on 800 MHz TI OMAP3610 ARM Cortex A8 processor. The comparatively it has slow processor comparing with other android phone processor. It has 512 MB RAM so you would not have any problem regarding about multi tasking. This phone has Wi-Fi, Bluetooth with A2DP, GPS service, accelerometer mostly all those features which you are expecting in a previous year.
    Like other Smartphone, it has also two microphones, in which one are based for canceling the noise. Talking about call quality then it is good and clear.

I am very disappointed with this phone because this phone cost is around Rs 20000/-. In this, much amount, you can buy Samsung galaxy, which works on android 2.2 (Froyo). This phone gets slow after updating its operating system. This phone works on android 2.1. You cannot capture photo in low light, you need good amount of lightning then defy managed capturing the photos with good amount of detail. DEFY comes with 5 megapixel camera but while recording video you can use only VGA camera. This phones supports micro SDHC card, now a day’s many smart phones are compatible for micro SD as well as micro SDHC card.

One heightened indicate around Motorola's numerous UI customizations is the multi touch soft console. As on the Droid X and others, we venerate it; actually, it is the just third-gathering Android soft console that everybody appears to concur is superior to the stock one. When we checked on the Droid X, we were imagining that part of our fondness for it might be ascribe to the simplicity of sorting on a goliath 4.3-creep showcase, but euphorically, the interaction in reality deciphers truly well to the Defy's much more diminutive screen. In addition, in the event that you are not into it, the telephone incorporates Swype--which consistently works amazing for us--in ROM.

The Motorola DEFY is a strong mobile phone; it is assemble to withstand water and tidy. The darn thing is manufacture similar to a tank and feels excessively strong under control. We have attempted flinging this phone on the ground surface, plunging it in a glass of water, and it has survived our torture until now. Seven home screens might be effortlessly filtered through, because of a bookmark-such as menu that shows up at the base. Battery existence has constantly been a sore indicate with Androids, so please try not to confound our cheer over the DEFY's electric storage device essence of practically a whole day with considerable regulation. Besides, by ample, I means HEAVY--hours of phone calls, web mode, downloading applications, taking snaps and monkeying around with the interface.

The Motorola DEFY is offering as of this moment for Rs. 18,100 at on the net stores. We could not bring that over-the-top estimating, in particular inasmuch as you are getting a solid telephone with a honest product of items. From the time I have begun utilizing it, I totally affection this telephone for what it is. The just genuine absent channel for the DEFY could be the Android 2.2 redesign, which is guessed to be discharged in the second quarter of for the present year. That is just set up to make the telephone good with additional applications from the Android business, as well as a upgrade in the UI speed, in light of the enhancements Froyo has carried upon.

Since you are searching for an exceptional mid-extend Android, then the DEFY is your just great decision--and we are not expression it in serious trouble whatsoever! Since the cost of this telephone drops down to Rs. 15-16k, and it works toward being bless with the Android 2.2 redesign, then this bargain is determined to be very difficult to resist.

I like to tell you full specification about this phone so this will make easy for you to choose this phone.
    • Operating system: Android OS version 2.1 (Eclair) can be upgradable up to v2.2.
    • Processor: 800MHz Cortex-A8 processor.
    • Display: TFT capacitive touch screen.
    • Display Size: 3.7-inches with 480 x 854 resolutions.
    • Features of Display:
      • Gorilla Glass display
      • Touch sensitive controls
      • MOTOBLUR UI with Live Widgets
      • Multi-touch input method
      • Accelerometer sensor for UI auto-rotate
      • Proximity sensor for auto turn-off
    • Camera: 5MP with 2592х1944 pixels, with autofocus and LED flash.
    • Battery life: standard battery Li-Po 1540mAh, stand by up to 238 hrs and talk time up to 7 hrs.
    • Memory: internal memory is 2GB storage and 512 MB RAM. External memory can be upgraded up to 32GB