Thread: Firmware Update for Samsung Galaxy S2 Camera

Firmware Update for Samsung Galaxy S2 Camera

Guys I have found out that there have been a camera update for the Samsung i9100 series and so I have been thinking that there would be a firmware update for this phone too. Well does anyone have any idea about the update for this phone? Can anyone dig out for the information about this and search out for something better then please help me?

Re: Firmware Update for Samsung Galaxy S2 Camera

I have been searching for it but haven’t found anything very nice I have been only able to find the firmware for the complete OS and I think that would be very nice I have done the update with that firmware and it has been working fine and I think you should go with it too and I haven’t found anything much with the changes in the phone camera but it has been working fine so this would be the better option and if they would be interested they would be launching it sooner and I don’t think they need to work out with the camera upgradation it has been very nice for me already.

Somewhere I read that there has been an update and some of them has been downloading it and even have already installed it and they have found some problem with this and so they have been thinking to downgrade it again and they pixel’s and are still the same and behaving bit weird and so I would be saying don’t think of it enjoy what its having.

Hello friend I have got this, I did downloaded it just 2 days back I dint got time to install it as I do the downloading and al with the pc and just today I did that up gradation and I wasn’t able to see any special change in this version so I think it’s almost the same and it’s not a very good idea to go with it. And would also say that the response has been 50% positive and fifty percent negative and so I think going with the update is bit risk can’t say that you should go with it or no but just check out some more reviews before selecting it.

Still not heard anything like this and I don’t think this has been a good idea to have just an update about an camera and all I would be expecting a update for all of them I mean for a complete software and that would look fine having just a simple update for a camera would not be a good choice so I think I won’t be searching for it. I think that if there would be anything like this may be they start repealing the present version of the OS and the updated camera version and they would find some bugs which would be creating problem and as much as the phone.

Hey i think it is already there and it has been seeming to be a good choice to go with and i have done this and have found lots of new thing with this i have found that this has been reducing the red spot from the white balance and the the pixels problem with some of the brand and all has been solved and now some of the handset which use to lag and response bit late when the camera is switched on also has been solved.