Thread: Samsung Galaxy S2 - Camera can't save pictures on internal SD card

Samsung Galaxy S2 - Camera can't save pictures on internal SD card

Last week I buy this Samsung galaxy s2 smartphone and that time 11GB internal SD card will be come with this mobile phone. It contains 8 megapixel Camera which is now gives the problem. When I try to capture any picture then it can’t save inside the SD memory card. I don’t know why this happen on my cell phone. Initial stage it works but later on it doesn’t work. Thanks for any suggestions.

Re: Samsung Galaxy S2 - Camera can't save pictures on internal SD card

I must say that this kind of things happen because the there might be some unnecessary changes happen on this mobile phone. In such kind of cases, you need to perform an action that necessary to perform the rebooting this mobile phone. Then use unmounting SD card and then perform popping task on it. This will be work and at the end of the process, your mobile phone has to be work to perform the picture saving task on your internal SD card of mobile phone.

There is no need to perform such kind of task on this mobile phone. The simplest way is to be use an internal option of this camera. Yes, the camera application on this Samsung offers the facility to set the locations of the stored images on this mobile phone memory or the connected SD card.

I think the connection of the SD memory card with the mobile phone has been broken and hence this kind of errors has been arrives on it. In such cases you need to check the connection and if there is something wrong happen on it then try to fix this connection problem. Many times we think that the problem is in the application but in actual case the connection broken and hence for my opinion about this problem is to be first check the connection of the SD card. If possible then reconnect it and reboot the system. This will be making and in the response it works to solve this problem.

If you have work on the Android smartphone then I think the best way is to be performing a factory reset task on this mobile phone. Try this and it can be reset the setting of this mobile system. Then it could be help to save the picture on SD card and not anywhere else.

You can also use an Astro File Manager to solve this trouble. Yes, it helps to manage pictures, music, videos and files on your device. The downloading and installation process is to be much easier and it works to manage the images on your mobile phone. It could be possibly the image locations, its number of different kind of settings of this mobile phone. Hence try this and hope it will be help to you for solving your problem.