Thread: Samsung Galaxy S2 is not starting with AP Mobile error

Samsung Galaxy S2 is not starting with AP Mobile error

Hey guts I have got this new Samsung Galaxy S2 mobile phone two month ago I love it design but recently I am have an error on the phone which I don’t under stand why I so new still . now the error is when start up the phone I get error stating
    Sorry!
    The application Ap Mobile (process com.sec.android.widgetapp.apnews) has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again
    [Force close]

I am guessing the cause of this problem is may be because I dragged the “Big News” to the trash as it was taking the lot of screen on my phone and I just hated that but sill I ma not confirmed about it so I am requesting you guys if any one here is known to the issue can provide the solution I will be very glad

Re: Samsung Galaxy S2 is not starting with AP Mobile error

It was a disaster when I switch my phone today morning it was also showing the same error and really I am so frustrate. Firstly I don’t have any idea about what is to be done about this and secondly I cant find any solution on this regard now I have to waste my time and take my phone to the service center and everyone knows how that work. Not done. Never should touch the Big News

Same here I am also facing the same thing and every this was fine earlier the widget was working fine and then this problem arise can anyone have the solution to this and by the way you can resize the widget to just press and hold the screen and you will get the resizing option

I think it’s is not the cause, deleting big new. One thing I want to tell you that trashing something form the mobile screen doesn’t mean it get deleted actually you are just deleted the short cut for that widget so don’t worry it is not the cause of this problem . Now for all who want to remove the app and widget you have to uninstall it only then it will be removed from the phone
    But there is also a restriction on removal of the apps and widget if you have downloaded some and that installed it in your phone only that apps and widget can be removed but any apps widget that is not installed by you and come with your device you cant remove it unless you root your device
    I think this problem is because of the clash in any software you have downloaded is incompatible with the ROM or any other apps in you phone just follow this
    Go to Menu ---- Settings ---- Applications ---- Running Services---- All tab and select AP mobile and pres clear data button check this will help you and pleas don’t forget to thanks
    Bye

i have a problem with wifi as well as mobile AP. recently i upgraded my samsung galaxy S i9003 from froyo to gingerbread. i rooted it also. now when i try to turn on wifi and mobile AP it shows "error". please help me in resolving this.

Quote Originally Posted by sankatram View Post
    i have a problem with wifi as well as mobile AP. recently i upgraded my samsung galaxy S i9003 from froyo to gingerbread. i rooted it also. now when i try to turn on wifi and mobile AP it shows "error". please help me in resolving this.
    Can you try to go to Settings, applications, manage applications in the mobile phone. After that press the all tab at the top then find AP Mobile and clear data. It might work for you as all data's will be cleared. Also, there is a way to setup wireless tethering through USB using Kies which is already provided on the samsung website.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's