Thread: Unable to sync Outlook account on Samsung Galaxy S II

Unable to sync Outlook account on Samsung Galaxy S II

This Samsung Galaxy s 2 mobile phone I have purchase in the six month before and within six month there will be nothing problem arrives on it. Now it makes an problem with the outlook account. I need the best technique to perform an synchronization task on this account. I try to do this task but it goes failure. Any help to do this task will be appreciating.

Re: Unable to sync Outlook account on Samsung Galaxy S II

For doing this kind of task there is a Contacts Synchronizer option present on this mobile phone. You need to just check this option and it will be work to perform this task in easiest manner.

Yep, I also want to do such kind of task and hence first I have collect information regarding this Contacts Synchronizer on to the Samsung galaxy s 2 smartphone. Contacts Synchronizer is a tool that lets you choose, which contacts you wish to sync from Outlook to your mobile phone. I think this kind of option or we can say that this kind of thinks can be provide the way that can be help to just synchronize this outlook account in the correct manner. I hope that you can be find out this tool on the setting menu. Hence try to find and then use these tools for performing such kind of task onto your mobile phone.

Most of the user knows that the Google provides the free Google Calendar Sync tool to sync the primary Outlook calendar with a Google account. I think the same kind of outlook account will be present on the mobile phone. This kind of application has to be help to perform such a sync action that can be help to just make an account with the synchronized effort.

You need to make sure if your outlook account leaves copies of messages on the server. For performing this checking task you need to go to the accounts and then hit the change option. After that use the advanced option to performing this task. This kind of process has to need the special kind of things that can be help to perform such task. After that you need to run the sync software on this mobile phone. This will be help to you for performing such kind of task.

The Samsung galaxy s2 mobile phone only needs Active Sync of Microsoft, no other fancy software like other phones. ActiveSync 4.5 on Windows Mobile or any other android based system has to be works fine an there will be nothing wrong happen on it. I think you will defiantly look such kind of application and then perform a Download and install files with ActiveSync software on this Samsung mobile phone. You need to download Microsoft ActiveSync from Brothersoft Top Free Download. It works to solve your synchronization problem. Then try this and if you have any problem then contact the expert person.

Microsoft ActiveSync 4.5 is the latest sync software release for Windows Mobile-based devices. And as per mu knowledge this software works only on the windows base system. The Samsung galaxy s2 mobile phone doesn’t by default provide windows mobile OS. Hence you need to perform the other task such as Contacts Synchronizer on this mobile phone. It definitely solves your complicated problem.