Thread: How to install ANNA CFW on Nokia 5800?

How to install ANNA CFW on Nokia 5800?

Hey hi friends, I am using Nokia 5800 XM from the last 2 months. Now I am thinking to upgrade my Nokia 5800. I want to know that is it possible to upgrade with the ANNA CFW? If yes then I would also like to know that what are the cons and loses?? If not then is there is any other CFW with that I can flash my Nokia 5800.

Re: How to install ANNA CFW on Nokia 5800?

Hey dude, I am also using Nokia 5800 and I Have Flashed Nokia 5800 More than 150 times. I think that it is always easy to flash your mobile phone but at this time make sure that you are never Downgrade Your Firmware, if so then I will suggest you to not upgrade you Nokia 5800 with the new ANNA.

As mentioned ion the above post, I will also tell you that you can flash your mobile phone so many time you want but, keep in mind that what you are doing. I mean that you should now that how to flash your mobile using J.A>F and Pkey emulator. If you don’t know more about how to flash your mobile phone then I will recommend you to visit on the site like dailymobile.se , Symbiantalk for the online flash help. And after that you can go for the flashing, happy flashing, cheers dude.

Thanks, for your response. I would like to visit on the dailymobile.se , Symbiantalk for the information on the how to flash the Nokia phones.
    I would also like to know that is there is any other good CFW's for Firmware v51.06 and also I want to know that will my warranty will void if i flash my phone with CFW? If yes than can I retain it with original firmware?

Hey don’t worry about that your warranty will be void or not. In case if you are flashing with the original firmware then the warranty will not be void. I am telling this thing because I had already done this thing and Warranty wont be void.

Hey hi, I had decided to go for the CFW Xpress Neutron, will you give me some opinion on this? I am thinking or this because CFW XpressLite and this XpressNeutron both are almost similar. If you have knowledge about this then please suggest me on this.

Hey friend, I will suggest you that it is good for you only to make your own. I think that in this way it will be more modified.

I think that other then bugfix which are small and performance enhancing updates, ther should be no any other update for the Symbian S60. If you are user of Symbian S60 then I will recommend you to not think about the more update for your nmobile if you are using other OS then report me back then I wil suggest you more about that.

If you are thinking for the upgrade on your phone then you can do this, it will not affect the warranty period of your mobile. But before this check first that before for the upgrade your phone is supporting all the features. I think that ANNA CFW has removed some of the feature that may be required for you. And also on this Qt based software would not work and also about the navigation I don’t have more knowledge. So before the upgrade try to make sure that it will support all feature which you want or not.

Hey hi, I had decided to go for the CFW Xpress Neutron, will you give me some opinion on this? I am thinking or this because CFW XpressLite and this XpressNeutron both are almost similar. If you have knowledge about this then please suggest me on this.
    Hey friend, I will suggest you that it is good for you only to make your own. I think that in this way it will be more modified.