Thread: No sound from headphone in samsung galaxy s2

No sound from headphone in samsung galaxy s2

HI, I have recently bought a mobile from the Samsung store and I found a problem with the head phone I am using with the phone. As it was working perfectly since last two days I am having this problem with the headphone as no sound comes from it.

I have done each and every possible things but still nothing comes from it.

Any suggestion, why this is happening ?

Re: No sound from headphone in samsung galaxy s2

there could be so many silly problem that you might not ever thought of.

1. You should make sure that the headphone is perfectly inserted to the slot given.

2. Ensure that the audio file that you are trying to play is perfectly ok to play with the player you have.

3. Check whether you haven’t paused the music.

4. If you are using any other application apart from the default one that you have gotten with the phone so make sure that it is working perfectly.

5. Are you sure that the headphone you have is perfectly working?

I am agree with the above user but still you should make sure that the head phone that you are using is perfectly Ok and there isn’t any problem in that.

You can test it in different ways.

• You should check whether the phone volume is enough high to listen the audio files.

• You can test the same headphone in other device rather than yours so that you can understand it properly.

• If you have external speakers than you should try to attach it with the
      device so that you can figure out whether there is any hardware
      problem or not.

Because see if suppose the speaker also didn’t work that simply means the jack you have in the phone is gone and you must have to replace it.

if suppose you are still having the same problem then you should try to reset the phone because it might be possible that there could be some problem in the current firmware.

And while resetting the phone always make sure that you have taken backup of all the necessary rather important data because though soft reset doesn’t wiped anything but if you make a hard reset then it would surely does this.

At the last option you should try to update the firmware that you are using in your phone.

If suppose there is some problem in the headphone then would I have replacement for that? And how do I claim it?

yeah off course you can claim the warranty as you have purchased the mobile recently than it must have warranty period remaining.

And for that you must have to visit the support center with the defective product and you can return it, thus after checking it they will give you another one.