Thread: Where can i get screen protector for Samsung Galaxy S2

Where can i get screen protector for Samsung Galaxy S2

HI, I have recently bought a new mobile that’s Samsung Galaxy S2 and it came with a screen protector which was given by the company itself, but it is not that worthy as I was expecting and will be removed by itself after some days I know that, thus I am about to have a very good screen protector for the mobile, but I don’t know from where can I get it?

I have seen that whenever we buy anything from the internet it has its unique part number through which we can get it from anywhere, thus it would be better If you just make me inform about the parts number also.

Any suggestion would be appreciated.

Re: Where can i get screen protector for Samsung Galaxy S2

Have you ever visited particular shop in the malls or somewhere else who generally sells this kind of items for the gadgets and the phones, thus you’ll get the screen protector for the phone from there only. I am not sure about the part number but still if you just give the model number of your cell and they will provide you the screen protector for the mobile.

I am agree with the above user as you can simply get it from any nearest store only, but if suppose you are not getting it from there you can have option to get it from the support center directly as they always use to sell this kind of accessories for each and every types of mobile.

I have also got the one for my mobile from there only.

But if suppose you don’t want to visit there, you can have another option as well to purchase the same online from the website. but still let me tell you as this way you need to pay some more amount on the MRP as they will surely include the delivery charges as well. But you’ll get the screen protector for sure.

As far as I know the mobile itself has gorilla glass and thus according to me you don’t have to have the screen protector as the glass is quite enough to take care of itself. But rather than the protector you should go and get the 'barely there' case for your mobile as it would surely avoid the scratches to the mobile, though it is specially meant for the apple users but still you might get the one for your mobile as well.

You can simply look after their respective website only.

I would like to tell you about some of the feature that you’ll have with the case:
    • Enormously thin profile showcases

• Form fit feature covers back and corners

• Available in different colors such as black, blue, orange, and pink.

• Not compatible with Clear Armor

• Crash rather shock resistant, stretchy plastic case

Hey thanks for the recommendation as I got it from support center only. and this one is far better than the one they have provided by default.

Really this is also a business, they are very well known as the user will surely come to buy such an item. But this is quite pathetic rather wrong strategy.