Thread: How to remove scratches from blackberry torch 9850 screen

How to remove scratches from blackberry torch 9850 screen

Due to my younger brother, my Blackberry 9850 screen got scratch. This is a tiny scratch perhaps cannot see it unless you look extremely close but I know it is there on the screen. I want to remove that scratch before it damaging the screen more. so friend anyone have any idea to remove that scratch.

re: How to remove scratches from blackberry torch 9850 screen

I must to evacuate scratches from my mobile phones screen as well. Checks from utilizing the stylus on the virtual keyboard.
    Silvo is useful for cleaning scratches from glass, but too coarse for plastic screens. Therefore, I have been attempting to consider finer abrasives to utilize. My most unbelievably swearing plan is toothpaste. I have caught it could probably be utilized as a shine in light of the small hard grains in it that scratch your teeth clean. I would like to peril a try different things with it however if it ruins my screen. Has any individual attempted it? Does it work to uproot scratches on a cellular mobile phones touch screen?

There are so many thing through that you can remove your screen scratches like Tooth pastes, Baby powder, Baking soda etc there are some more products like Brasso, silvo or other leather care products has an ability to remove scratches and remain clear. Sorry to say but they have a strong smell.

For removing scratches, it is better to use cleaners, which is mean for clear plastics, like headlights. However, be careful while using those cleaners.
    I am very disappointed after seeing that it was not glass.

When I got scratches in my Blackberry 9850 screen then I purchase Displex Display Polish from the market.
    Then Crush the Displex Display Polish tube and put a modest measure of the shine on the surface of your touch screen's show.
    Clean the showcase by connecting great force with a soft, clean material. Carry on cleaning for give or taking a few to a few moments.
    Repeat as would have done well to evacuate profound scratches.

Re: How to remove scratches from blackberry torch 9850 screen

Sorry Crespin using Displex Display Polish it does not remove any scratches from my phone screen it is just waste of money to buy this product. It is better to use Baby powder, which totally remove scratches from the screen of any mobile.

Re: How to remove scratches from blackberry torch 9850 screen

I do not know solution about how to remove scratches but it is nice to prevent your mobile from scratches. In the event that a mobile phone is not properly taken care then, you are able to look for to see scratches show up on the countenance of the screen as time passes by. This could be in light of the fact that it was in your back pocket when you sat down on a seat or if sharp protests rubbed in opposition to it while in a pack or coat pocket.