Thread: Swype typing in Blackberry Torch 9850 (Monaco)

Swype typing in Blackberry Torch 9850 (Monaco)

Does anybody know if the Blackberry Monaco will be capable to utilize the swype typing method otherwise employ keyboard enhancement apps? I am not comfortable with typing on touchscreen. So that I am looking for a easy way. I found that swype is the only possible way on this.

Re: Swype typing in Blackberry Torch 9850 (Monaco)

I would believe that swype typing is not available to be integrated on this gadget. I don’t still like swype typing.

Right, I be familiar with it might not be store, except I'm telling similar to as a third party application. I don't believe it was probable through the storm software (particularly for the reason that of surepress), except is it probable that OS7 would permit it? Furthermore, does anybody recognize if the screen's keyboard will be further similar to the Torch's otherwise the Storms? And how will the prognostic text/auto-correction work? That’s why I like the BB Torch 9810,

Essentially I encompass the predictive text shut off on top of my mobile phone and don`t actually make use of the virtual keyboard mush as I type much quicker on top of the physical one.

Do you know the latest feature of Swype?

Swype adds a form of speech recognition to innovative onscreen keyboard for phones. Say a word and Swype it should understand and be put on screen. This technology has been around for ten years for PCs, but has not really penetrated the mobile world. Well you have Google Voice Search. You need that with Swype. How it works, knowing only the beta-testers with version 5 of Swype to blow. There are more improvements Swype 5. The keyboard on which you do not have to type, but a word, by sliding your finger from letter to letter to drag, a new correction method to offer. If Swype a word incorrectly recognize, tap the screen twice and you get a list of alternative words. This part is long in speech recognition software for the PC.