Thread: Where to unlocked Blackberry torch 9860

Where to unlocked Blackberry torch 9860

Yesterday when I am trying to switch on my Blackberry 9860 it is showing some textbox for entering password. Moreover, currently I have bought this phone so I do not know the password of this phone. Therefore, friends now I am have no idea what I do so can anyone help me to overcome this problem.

Re: Where to unlocked Blackberry torch 9860

Most revamped mobile phones are modifying to just embrace a SIM card from that transporter. By unlocking your telephone, you evacuate this limitation and are fit to utilize your phone with the bearer of your decision. There are numerous game plans to unlock mobile phones. Some need downloading product & joining your mobile phone to a workstation. Our technique is "remote unlocking". We will furnish you with a pass code that is one of a kind to your telephone and will unlock you mobile phone!

I think this phone does not come unlocked, but do not worry it’s not a problem. You will get unlock code through searching on internet. There are many website who are providing unlock codes for different –different mobile phones.

After getting your device, unlock codes from internet. I will tell you some steps for unlocking your blackberry 9860 just follows those steps and hope you will unlock your phone… 
    1. First, insert your SIM card into your device.
    2. Then turn on your phone and disable all the wireless option like radio, Wi-Fi. It is very important.
    3. Select option and then select “advance option”.,
    4. Scroll down and select SIM card.
    5. Type MEPD
    6. Then type MEP2
    7. Enter the unlock code
    8. Press enter
    9. Then reboot your device and then your device will be unlocked.

Friend thanks for those steps but still I am failing to unlock my phone… I am not able to find out those unlock codes for my mobile phones.

Most suppliers utilize unlocks codes, which are produce from the BlackBerry's IMEI number.Countless minor companies exist which have moved along at a comfortable pace and venture to split the algorithms utilized to create those unlock codes.These companies’ usually rum websites, which are providing unlock codes for mobile phones. So you have to just enter your IMEI number and you will receive an unlock code for your mobile phone. All this things are free of charge.

Most suppliers utilize unlocks codes, which are produce from the BlackBerry's IMEI number.
    Countless minor companies exist which have moved along at a comfortable pace and venture to split the algorithms utilized to create those unlock codes.
    These companies’ usually rum websites, which are providing unlock codes for mobile phones. So you have to just enter your IMEI number and you will receive an unlock code for your mobile phone. All this things are free of charge.
    Thanks a lot for telling how to get unlock code for my blackberry 9860 device. Due to using, unlock codes and following steps of Mumtaz86 I am able to unlock my phones.

Friend I am using blackberry curve 8800 same problem I am also facing. All above replies are solution for 9860 so I am scaring to use that solution for my device. Can anyone tell me how I can unlock my 8800?

All those above solution are for all kind of blackberry phones. Still you are not able to unlock your phones then I will prefer to you visit the Blackberry care point. There your problem will definitely solve.

Zack Freeman Guest

@Omanand & Chandranath : Unlocking Blackberry enables it to accept any GSM sim card around the world. Even though BB can be unlocked to softwares, it is not safe as it can damage BB. The safest and easiest way of unlocking your BB is by using unlocking codes.

Want to learn how to unlock a Blackberry phone for free? This phone tutorial shows how to get a free unlock code for your Blackberry and how to use it to unlock your phone. Keep in mind this will only work on Blackberry phone’s that have SIM cards in them. Here are the steps to get your free Blackberry unlock code:

How To Get A Free Blackberry Unlock Code

1. Type *#06# on your Blackberry.
    2. The first 15 digits of output is your IMEI number.
    3. Call your phone carrier and ask for an unlock code.
    4. They will request your Blackerry’s IMEI number in exchange.

Now that you have your Blackerry unlock code, we can start unlocking your phone. Here are the steps:

How To Unlock A Blackberry Phone

1. Turn off the Wireless Radio
    2. Next go to Settings > Options > Advanced Options > SIM Card
    3. Now, hold down the ALT key and press the keys that correspond to: m e p d
    4. Next hold down the ALT key again and press the keys that correspond to: m e p 2
    5. You should see a menu where you can put in a 16 digit code and 10 tries to punch it in correctly.
    6. After you enter in the code, press Enter.
    7. It should say “Device Unlocked” and you have an unlocked Blackberry.

If you have any questions or comments about unlocking Blackberry cell phones, then please feel free to leave a comment or review below. Happy unlocking and God bless!

BlackBerry Unlock Code

Trying to get a free restriction code from your provider may not always work.

You can see this tutorial video on youtube to see how to unlock your Blackberry.

click here to see BB unlocking video