Thread: No display when system resume from sleep mode on Lenovo laptop

No display when system resume from sleep mode on Lenovo laptop

Hello I have bought the Lenovo ThinkPad T410s and under that I have installed the windows XP operating system. Everything on the system working fine without any issue but I have small issue after resume from sleep mode. From last one week whenever I resume from sleep mode mine Display show nothing only black screen. I don’t know when mine onscreen indicator is not working when I resume after sleep and due to that I am facing the issue and I would also need to know how to manually stop the TPONSCR.exe process and start again.

Re: No display when system resume from sleep mode on Lenovo laptop

You just need to uninstall the Hotkey and after that install the Hotkey with the latest version and after that you can get ride the issue. You’re getting this issue due to the Hotkey and so therefore the solution is to reinstall.

Just follow up the below steps and after that you can get ride the issue and to do this you need to go through the below steps: make click on the start icon and after that click on the run. Now on the run type: powercfg.cpl and after that click on the ok button. Now you will get the Power Options Properties windows and under that go to the Hibernate tab. Now on the Hibernate tab make check mark on the Enable hibernation check box and after that click on the ok button. Now go to the advance tab and under that make sure your getting the standby and hibernate option on the Power buttons section. Now once you done and after that make click on the apply to change the setting and after that reboot the system and then let me know the issue.

You get this issue due to the outdated computer hardware and so therefore make sure you have updated everything on the system and after that let me know the issue. Updating like RAM, BIOS, driver on your system updated everything and after that make sure. If you have outdated Driver and after that you face this issue and its necessary to make updated everything on your system and after that you can solve the issue.

I think you might make repair your system and so that you can get ride the issue and so therefore I you need to make repair your system.