Thread: How to hide Lenovo’s Power Manager gauge in windows taskbar

How to hide Lenovo’s Power Manager gauge in windows taskbar

I need to know How to hide Lenovo’s Power Manager Gauge in windows taskbar. I have Lenovo laptop and under that I have installed the windows XP operating system, can anyone suggest on this issue and so that I can solve mine issue.

Re: How to hide Lenovo’s Power Manager gauge in windows taskbar

Just follow the below steps and after that let me know the issue. To do these make click on the start icon and after that click on the run. Now on the run type: regedit and after that click on the ok button. Now you will get the windows registry key and under that locate to the below location:
    HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Lenovo\PWRMGRV\Data\ShowBatteryGauge
    Now here make right click on this and under that you will get the options to disable or enable. I hope this will help you to solve the issue.

I have faced the issue and after that I have followed the below steps and after that I have solved mine issue and to do this you need to make run the clean boot. Make click on the start icon on the desktop and after that click on the run. Now on the run type: msconfig and after that click on the ok button. Now you will get the system configure utility windows and under that go to the startup tab. Now on the startup tab make check mark on the Power Manager gauge or something like that and after that make click on the ok button and then reboot the system.

Even I have faced the same issue and after that I have gone through the lots of issue to get ride the issue but nothing have been helped me to solve the issue and after that I have made contact the Lenovo support and after that they have solved mine problem and so therefore I would recommend you make call with the Lenovo and after that go through your issue.