Thread: How to Manage bookmarks on Nokia c7 Astound ?

How to Manage bookmarks on Nokia c7 Astound ?

Hi, I am using Nokia c7 and no doubt it is too good but still there are certain thing that is out of imagination, I mean to say if we concern bookmark there are too many problems with that, thus please let me know how do I manage them?

The thing that I have noticed is like we cannot delete the one that we have created earlier or it might be possible that I am not aware but if so then please tell me how we can do that?

Re: How to Manage bookmarks on Nokia c7 Astound ?

I am not getting about which bookmark you are about to concern?

I mean to say are you using any separate rather another browser instead of the default one?

Yeah I am talking about that only, I mean to say I am not able to delete the bookmark that I had created on my default browser. Is there anyways through which we can do this?

Yeah you must be right as you don’t know actually how to that but as the extent to I know you can surely delete all the bookmark that you have created.

For that you have to just select them and make a long press on that and after 2 to 3 seconds a list will be came in to view and from there only you’ll get the option to manipulate it. you can have too many options such as you can either delete them, simply edit them, and simply change the preference as well.

See let me tell you as managing the bookmark in default browser is quite awful in the Nokia mobile phones thus I would always suggest users to make use of opera mini browser in their mobile, and this the one which is almost available for almost each and every browser. As you are using the nokia c7 you should try to get the S60 version’s setup for your mobile, it would be perfectly Ok.

You can have too many options for the bookmarks such as all the manipulation option and the most important thing is the organization of them as you’ll be able to organize them very well.

Together with this all the version of operamini has option make a speed dial, in this way you can simply access you favorite websites in just one click rather than entering the address often.

Thanks for the suggestion guys this is working very perfectly without any hesitation, in fact really I was not aware about such a functions about the phone’s browser, anyways thanks again. can you please give me the download link for opera mini compatible for my mobile?

you can download it from here.

http://www.opera.com/mobile/download/nokia/c7-00/