Thread: Unable to access emails from nokia mails in Nokia c7

Unable to access emails from nokia mails in Nokia c7

Hi, I am using nokia c7 from last couple of days, and I always used to access my mails through some application or simply through the default browser.

After seeing the Nokia mails from under message, I was trying to access my account from there, but as after setting up POP3 account don’t know what could be the problem but I am not able to access any account through that, I have tried soo many times but the same thing is happening at the end.

Any idea what could be the problem, because the same thing I can access through the browser without any hesitation, so why not from the mobile itself?

Re: Unable to access emails from nokia mails in Nokia c7

See it might be possible that the mail server that you are trying to access is not accessible and which is the most important thing that you must have to configure first.

Thus according to me you should ensure that all the settings are perfectly made or not. But see let me tell you that if suppose you are not good configuring you should make use of the manual that is provided to you.

Or simply you can have option to configure it automatically, I mean to say
    when you do this way it will automatically find the appropriate settings for the mobile and will access your account.

you must have made some silly mistakes while configuring the account and at this moment its quite difficult to ensure where you have made mistakes.

I think you should try to delete the account that you have made and try creating another one.

If suppose you are still having some problem with configuring account then I think there must be some problem with your firmware, you should try to reset the phone, as software resetting would not going to wiped out anything, but hard reset will surely wiped everything.

Thus taking back of important data is strongly recommended.

And I hope you’re entering proper information as username and password,
    though this might appear funny but still I have seen people entering wrong information and then having such a problems. But after all that is also important. So you should make sure that as well.

Reinstalling software would surely fix the problem but that doesn’t make any sense as just for accessing the mails. And I would recommend you to use browser only to get access to your account if you are having the same problem. But If you are curious then surely you can visit the service center for the same reason, as from there you’ll surely get some solution.