Thread: Where can I download default blue theme for Nokia c7?

Where can I download default blue theme for Nokia c7?

Hi, I am using nokia C7 and previously I had installed a default them which was in the mobile from the day I have purchased it, but the thing is like I am not getting it in the list, or it might be possible that it could be wiped out from the device.

So any idea from where can I get it? Though I have too many different themes but still that one was very good at all concern.

Any suggestion?

Re: Where can I download default blue theme for Nokia c7?

off course you can have it, but the thing that made me wonder is like how is it possible that, the themes got wiped out from the mobile, because as far as I know they are the default one that we cannot even move, so deletion is quite far option.

Anyways you can have it from any person who has the same mobile.

you can have another option too as resetting the phone, but I am not sure whether soft resetting will get the themes back or not, and if you make a hard reset then you’ll surely lose some of the data from the mobile. But at this moment you can simply back up important data and then make it. and this way you’ll not lose any data as well and will get that application for sure.

But before that you should try to download it from other websites , ok have you ever search the same on internet? if not then you should try at least.

I have the same opinion as the above user as you should make a search at least on the internet. or you can simply download it from HERE

Hey thanks for the suggestion and the link that you had given but still did you see the seen the price? They are about to give this theme for rupees 25, and which is supposed to be free. So is there any other source from where I can download it for free of cost.

I don’t think that you’ll get the same themes again for the mobile, because one I was also searching the same thing but still I didn’t get anything, but no doubt there are too many other themes that you can have for your mobile, so if you are interested in that, so let me know I’ll give you the Link of them and if possible I would give you the directly download pack from where you can get them all.

But I am sure as you’ll not get the same thing until and unless you make a reset to your phone, as mentioned by the above user.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Well, if you are waiting for the same them then you can have option to either make a reset to your phone rather you must have to install the firmware again in your mobile, and that doesn’t make any sense ! but still I would strongly recommend you to try another themes as well, because you might be having some which is not good but if you have a glance at least at some other site, there are too many other themes that you can install.

thanks for the attachment, and really it has too many good themes.

how do I install this zip file, its coming with an extension .att

Quote Originally Posted by duffer.blue View Post
    how do I install this zip file, its coming with an extension .att
    Dont worry about that .att extension. Its just for the download URL. When you will download the file, you will get a normal zip file. just extract it wherever you want, transfer the sis or sisx file to your mobile and install it.