Thread: Social networking application for Nokia c3

Social networking application for Nokia c3

Hi, I have recently bought a new mobile phone as I have mentioned in the title and now I am looking to have some social networking applications that I can download.

So please suggest me some of them, that can be easily obtainable. And is there any change that I’ll get if I access my account from that particular applications?

Which one is the best social networking application that we can have?

Any suggestion would be appreciated.

Re: Social networking application for Nokia c3

off course you can have all the applications in your mobile, but the thing that made me wonder is like why you want then as they must be already installed in your phone.

See I am not sure whether it is or not but still all the newer firmware are comes up loading it by default. Thus if you haven’t checked it ever then let me tell you before downloading as you should try to check the application list in your mobile, and you get the application for facebook and twitter as well.

I am agree with the above user and I have experienced it as well, like I am using Nokia X3-02 and in that I am getting this FB and twitter as a separate application. Thus you should try to check first in your application list.

Surely you’ll get difference accessing your account through the application and as well as through any browser. See I am posting some of the snaps of that you can observe the difference.

Thanks for the suggestion guys, but from where can I get it? any idea? Because whenever I access through the browser it shows me the notification to download the bookmark in the mobile for faster access and I have noticed that they are not separate application rather whenever we click on then it just simply opens the same page through the browser, but the only difference is like we don’t have to write the address again and again and the separate bookmark is displayed on the collection list.

But thanks after seeing the Images I am very eager to have those application, but I think only facebook and twitter is only one that I will get, isn’t it ?

Or there are many more?

See as far as applications are concerns there are too many applications that you can download, but the thing is like the one that you have mentioned is very good applications actually and most commonly used.

For an example if you know about orkut, it was very common social networking site and very well know as well but when FB came it just disappeared automatically and all the traffic were actually shifted over new site. So that the common fundamental strategy, thus though you get another application you’ll not used it that often.

Have you ever go through the OVI store ever? If not then let me tell you as you should make a search over there and I am sure that you’ll get those applications for sure.

But if suppose you didn’t get any, you can have option gets it from other web sites.