Thread: Nexus One Unboxing and some views on the Desktop Dock

Nexus One Unboxing and some views on the Desktop Dock

I found certain videos on the web which describes about Nexus One unboxing. My friend just purchased this phone and it is really nice. He also ordered the desktop dock which is simply a worth buying device with it. What you think about both. Thanks in advance.

Re: Nexus One Unboxing and some views on the Desktop Dock

It is called as Nexus one Dock. It is an official dock for Nexus One Android Phone. This was one of the accessories I was waiting impatiently. I had attached a small image of this dock below on this post. By seeing this others can have a look on how it looks. Usually phone docks does not really capture attention, but they are really a very beneficial tool. The only disappointment I faced when I used this dock is that there is no support for Bluetooth here. You cannot directly sync the dock with phone. But that does not means that it is not functional. It is. You can have many usage of its. Like when the phone is fixed on the dock it lies wake. You can continuously view the clock and weather on the screen. You can use the phone like an photo frame dock and use the audio connectors of this phone to sync your audio system. The price is also reasonable with such features.

Google Nexus can be a product of the current competition. Today there are ample of devices that are produced by HTC and other brands. Nexus One + Dock can a part of marketing strategy.

I had used this phone. I am not really very much happy. After seeing other operating systems this phone better fo novice.In the front a capacitive touch screen supports more than 90% of the surface. You get all those regular key which is common in many touchscreen phones. There is an standard headset on the phone and a trackball like sensitivity support for navigating the menu. On the bottom of the unit you will find the microUSB connector, a microphone and three golden tips used for the use of devices such as docking station. On the left side of the unit you will find buttons to increase and decrease the volume. So by reading what more you can understand, that this phone is an regular android phone. I did not received any notification on this yet about the update. Still waiting for more response o updates.

Android offers us the choice to fill his Gmail account to achieve synchronization, or create an account to do this later. You can also specify a company account (Exchange) or even your Facebook. The phone has standard applications and you can also use it in Car Mode. This allow you to search router or even perform voice search. Quiet functional.

Nexus One is the name of this smartphone powered by Google. Today is one of the best phones with Android on the market. With this movement have failed to demonstrate the power of Android and encourage other manufacturers to submit advanced models that use this operating system. As for the Nexus One, I am more than satisfied. The first time I turned it on was updated to version 2.2 of Android (Froyo) which greatly improves the processing speed among other things.

One of the things I liked most is the voice recognition. Just press a button and speak to an internet search. No need to write. The same thing happens when composing an email, you can dictate and forget the keyboard. The GPS is another small wonder. I made a trip with him and it works perfectly.

I found this phone good for beginners. There is nothing much you can benefit. There are so many phone today released which have more newer Android version. You must surely have a look on the same. You can read the below thread to get an general idea for top budget android phones. In this you can find a newer android version. Comparing to them Nexus looks outdated.

Which are the Top 5 budget Android phones

Other than this there are top 3 Android phones which were sold on the site. Those are :
    1. Desire HD
    2. Google Nexus S
    3. Samsung Galaxy S

Nexus One Desktop Dock (CR B410) will be called the new docking station to the Nexus One, the Google Phone. It does not matter which docking station you are using. There are many docking station. Mostly go for all in phone. This are some devices which comes additional benefits. Most of the docking station just give you battery support and nothing more than that. It is very easy, simple and better to use, but I think there are lots of things that it lacks and that is why it is not much liked. It is just an basic docking station.

And on the other hand music support on dock stations are enough common. This is the most common feature offered. There should be some more additional support provided on this which can make the phone usage more and more easier.

I found Nexus One really nice phone. It always matter to study an feature and description of any gadget before buying it. I am not aware about other, but this phone is nicer. Right now it uses Android operating system 2.1, which seems to be outdated but surely the coming models will have a much higher upgraded version. The weight is just 130 grams with dimensions of 11.9 cm high, 5.98 cm wide and 1.15 in thickness. The design of this phone is really nice which makes it more and more useful. The screen size of the phone is quiet acceptable with 3.7inch in size. And almost all touchscreen phones comes with AMOLED panel and 5 megapixel camera support. By reading the feature you can figure out that phones are quiet better and nice to be taken on the phone feature.