Thread: How to view call info display of Symbian 3 in Nokia c7

How to view call info display of Symbian 3 in Nokia c7

I have purchased the Nokia C7 mobile phone for my personal use. I like the design and the model of the device so I purchased it. I am new to this kind of device so did not get most of the functionalities of the system. The main problem is I cannot understand how can I view cell phone display of Symbian 3 in my Nokia c7. For that I turn on the setting option also which is in the phone connection setting. but nothing worked. I am using GSM and not the 3G. I cannot see the cell phone display on my screen. Can anyone give me some help to solve this problem? Please help me.

re: How to view call info display of Symbian 3 in Nokia c7

I think I can give you some better solution for solving your problem. for that you have to follow some steps as follows.
    • First you have to go to MENU
    • Then you have to go TOOLS and then SETTING. After that select the NETWORK option and then go to NETWORK MODE.
    • There you can set your parameters. Here I am giving information about the two modes which are as follow: 
    • Dual mode: phone switches seamlessly between 3G/2G networks according to the availability in specified location.
    • UTMS: Phone can operate in 3G mode. That means if you fall out of 3G coverage and then phone will have no signal at all, not even from 2G beacons.
    • GSM: Phone close down 3G completely and then phone goes into a power saving 2G mode where signal will only be received in a 2G network environment. According to my knowledge all cell phones towers started on the technology for 2G, you cannot lose signal, it also increased battery life, and it can be easy to view MCN and it also provide better call quality.

I think this much information can solve your problem.

According to me this problem may related to network only. so this type problem usually easily solved by the help of your operator.

I can give you better option to solve this problem. For that you have to check out the option of Cell Info Display is set to on then it is sufficed. You can see that in the home screen in profiles' widget in case you have the support of operator. But it is not useful in standby mode. You will found the flickr in between the General and Elm Street for instance. In case you have the time then you can activate the profile widget in the home screen of your device. So after that you can see that in all of them. I think this can provide you better help for you.

I want to give you some information about the topic which may or may not be helpful to you. but you can use that for other reasons also. You can change your current profile to the name of the station. But I think this technique may be available for the Nokia 6500 slide users only but you can try it for better use. I don’t have an idea this will work in symbion 3 or not.

You mentioned that you have purchased the new Nokia mobile so I think you definitely have the warranty on your device. So you have to try for replacement. This is the best option according to me. You can also try to consider the help of Nokia service center which is also good source of solving the problem. this is the option that most of the Nokia users use in this kind of cases. So I want to tell you that you have many options to solve this problem so just go for it. I have this much of information. I think this will give you better experience for solving the problem.