Thread: Touchscreen is not working on palm pixi

Touchscreen is not working on palm pixi

The touchscreen of Palm Pixi has stopped working. It is not giving me the kind of output I am looking for. It is not responding but I am able to use the keys. How to fix it. Is there are setting available through it gets disabled. The same was working fine, it instantly stopped working. I had tried removing the battery and restarting the phone numerous time. But it did not helped.

If it is broken then you cannot repair it on your own. You might have dropped the phone due to which you are facing the problem. It can be fixed if you can open the device. But if it is under warranty then do not attempt to do the same. Better carry the same to service center for repair. That will be better and you will also get a guarantee solution. Here the screen is working but touch is not so that can be a minor cable issue.

Just for testing purpose backup your data first. Then go ahead with complete restore. That might help if it is some internal settings issue. Just go ahead and go ahead with full factory restoration and check back. I think that will be more appropriate in fixing the issue. But if this does not work you have to carry it to the repair center. There is no other way to resolve the problem.

question Re: Touchscreen is not working on palm pixi

my Palm pixi touch screen isn't working and the screen isn't broken and i tried reseting the phone and still nothing happens ....and one time i touch the screen its just vibrated but nothing is pressing its just vibrating when i touch it....what can i do...i need my phone to start working..please

Re: Touchscreen is not working on palm pixi

As you have tried out the possible solution and they have not worked for you then there are possibilities that there might be some hardware issues, i will suggest you to better contact the service center and see what they have to say about the same.