Thread: Dell Inspiron 1545 battery won’t charge fully

Dell Inspiron 1545 battery won’t charge fully

I have dell inspiron 1545 and I am having the problem with the battery of the laptop so considering the battery problem I have now bought the new battery for the same but the problem is my new battery is somehow remain uncharged no matter what I do. I dint had this problem before my old batter use to charge but won’t carry the long way but this one is not charging beyond 33% when last time u had check . hd even let my laptop to charge till morning but it still hasn’t charge fully is it the battery problem or my laptop is not accepting the configuration of battery is there any fix

Re: Dell Inspiron 1545 battery won’t charge fully

Now in my suggestion you need to check the few things one of which is whether the battery is made for your 1545 inspiron and it is approved by the dell to use in your laptop some time it may happen that few of the vendor don’t know the compatibility of the laptop and its hardware do they often give the wrong hardware in your case may be battery which computer us not accepting at the movement that why the company like dell and other always recommend to buy the hardware from its authorized shop . Now I don’t know that where exactly you have bought this battery but I still recommend for of check your battery from the authorized store. Yes the price they charge kills but at the end of a day you will be satisfied. And as far as my knowledge I never heard the battery never shows fully charge because of any configuration software in the device but I can also be wrong. for now I can say just check the suitability of your batter model with your laptop .

Re: Dell Inspiron 1545 battery won’t charge fully

I have Dell Inspiron 6400 laptop and bought the new battery for the same I don’t have this problem but may be like my battery which has a small white button on it and when you press that its flash green led which indicate the battery is charge fully or above 80 % if such thing is in you battery then you can make sure whether the battery is charging or not