Thread: Nokia E65 stuck and freeze

Nokia E65 stuck and freeze

Hi, I am using Nokia E65 since last two years but never had any such problem with it, but don’t know from last week phone is behaving very odd. Don’t know why this is happening but it just automatically gets stuck and then freezes on its own, and with no other option I have to simply remove the battery and then restart the mobile.

Is there anybody over here having the same problem? Is there any quick fix that we can apply? Any suggestion?

Re: Nokia E65 stuck and freeze

As it seems that your mobile is too old so It might be possible that there could be some problem in the firmware that you are using, thus you should try to make reset first and see the same thing happens or not.

Because if this is because of the incorrect rather corrupted cache so it would be deleted after resetting.

And for doing factory reset you have to type *#7370#, as you type this you’ll be prompted for the password so you have to enter 12345 if you haven’t changed it ever, or else just dial the one which you have set.

I am agree with the above user but still it could be the problem because of any particular application as well, thus we should make sure that all the applications that we have installed in the phone is working perfectly or, and its strongly recommended that we should delete the one which is having any problem, because it might be possible that the phone having problem because of that only.

And if suppose you are still pursuing the same problem you should try to ensure that there isn’t any viruses or any such corrupted content stored in your mobile’s SD card.

have you ever got any pattern though which this is happening?

I mean to say when you do anything and then suddenly this happens?

Or it just keeps doing randomly?

It would be better if you been more specific.

remove the memory card and then try to access the phone and see whether the same thing is happening or not, if you didn’t got any such problem that means you have to format the memory card first and then only insert it in the mobile.

I have tried all the thing that you have mentioned but still the same thing is happening, and though there might have been some pattern but I am not getting what is that?

I have reset the phone twice a day but still all the behavior comes in view without any variation.

This is surely some problem in the firmware that you are using, or else I haven’t seen any such problem ever before.

Hence according to me you should try to make the firmware update to your phone and after that surely all your glitches would be finally going to be sort out. If you know how to do that you can dimply do it on your own or simply contact to your nearest nokia care center and let them do the same.

But let me tell, you might have to pay them as you have exceeded the
    warranty period as well.