Thread: Built in opera mini cracked in Nokia C3-01

Built in opera mini cracked in Nokia C3-01

Hi, I am using Nokia c3-01 from last month and I used to surf internet on that but I have noticed that the built in opera mini application is been corrupted rather I would say it is been cracked, because whenever I try to open that, no doubt it opens perfectly but after sometime it just starts lagging while opening any site.

Is any way through which we can recover the application again in the mobile.
    Any suggestion would be appreciated.

Re: Built in opera mini cracked in Nokia C3-01

Off course you can do that but still getting it repaired is just next to worthless. Thus according to me you should try to get the new application in your mobile.

But before installing new one make sure that you have deleted the previous application as well from the mobile, or else the cache would make the newer application to not to work.

You can reset the device in order to get the application back to its previous stat. but still I am also agree with the above user as why you want to have that application only when you have option to install newer one in the mobile.

You can download it from the www.opera.com only, you just have to select your model number and you are ready to go, and make sure that you don’t download Opera Mini 5.0.08, because there are too many problems with this version thus at this moment you should try to get another versions.

As the above user mentioned you can either get the phone reset or simply delete the previous application and install newer one, but if it doesn’t help you any way then you can have option to get the firmware update, but really this doesn’t make any sense, isn’t it?