Thread: Unable to run JAVA application on symbian belle

Unable to run JAVA application on symbian belle

Hi, I am using Nokia N8 and I have recently update my phone firmware to the recent belle one, but after installing that I am unable to use some of the java applications on that, so what could be the problem? I mean to say whether it is a bug or there is some problem with my mobile only ? and if suppose this is the problem then is there any fix so that we can run the java applications as well?

Any suggestion would be surely appreciated.

Re: Unable to run JAVA application on symbian belle

I think this could be some problem with you device only, because all the java files are running perfectly in my device.

This was a bug previously and then it was resolved actually and because of that only you are having this problem in your device thus don’t worry about that as there is a fix for it, but let me tell you that you have to buy it.

First of all you have to download the file called “Java-Fix.zip” from the internet and then Extract Java Fixes in C:/ in your device.

After extracting the files you have to browser it through either X-plore or filebrowser software, and then install those updates and you’ll be able use java files as well.

from where can I get those software that you have mentioned?

Is it available in OVI store? And would I get those ZIP for free from any other website?

Yeah it might be possible that you may get the software from the OVI store, but if suppose you didn’t get any then surely you can search the same thing on internet and after all there are too many sources from where you can have this software’s.

But still I am not sure whether you’ll get that software for free or not but still you’ll have too many benefits that you cannot have with the trial one or with the free one. Such as Download speed priority to highest, very little Advertising on the pages, Waiting time would be NONE before each download begins. You can have unlimited Download within 24 hrs.

See you can download the file which is mentioned from here.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Thanks for the prompt replies that you have made yesterday, and really I have downloaded that and it is working perfectly.