Thread: Say My Mail: A Android application

Say My Mail: A Android application

This is one of my best applications in my android device and I would like to share some words about it now. Make Emails with easiness to make use of merely push the pertinent button and talk the sentences within your email to generate the body. You can carry out the similar for the email addresses via speaking otherwise just make use of the contacts picker. You should try this. I would love to perceive sound your advice on this.

Re: Say My Mail: A Android application

Okay, so in order to answer the real question: It sounds like easy to do, and certainly as you know the native language also make mistakes. Then I just checked some online dictionaries and they all seem to confirm what I say, we say "my mail" in the singular and it has necessarily plural meaning "my letters and paperwork of any kind which lands in the mailbox

Re: Say My Mail: A Android application

I really like this Android application. I don’t know whether it is available for tablets but I have used it effectively in Droid and it worked well. Now I don’t need to type lengthy email because everything can be done with some simple words. Just make sure that your microphone is working properly otherwise the applications will not able to recognize the speech. It would be helpful if someone create a same kind of applications for other things also like SMS and more.

Re: Say My Mail: An Android application

I am the creator of this app and welcome the comments, it is a good addition to make something like this for SMS, I can add a button for SMS instead of email.
    It will work on tablets for sure, I actually tested on one

More feedback is most welcome.