Thread: Will Motorola Droid Verizon Work On Reliance network?

Will Motorola Droid Verizon Work On Reliance network?

I had bought this Motorola Droid Verizon smartphone and I like the way this cell phone perform functionality. I really like its behavior and now I want to use this mobile phone with the Reliance network. Is this is possible or not. Any thoughts will be appreciate.

Re: Will Motorola Droid Verizon Work On Reliance network?

I have read many views and articles of this mobile phone but still I don’t found any things that will be explain that this mobile phone is to be works on the Reliance network. I think currently there is no such kind of services available and hence if you want to do such kind of task then I think you need to contact the official expert of the Reliance.

Re: Will Motorola Droid Verizon Work On Reliance network?

Motorola Droid Pro offers Wi-Fi connectivity with DLNA support. This will be works to establish the connection between the compatible network devices. This reliance network can be possibly accesses by these inbuilt features of the mobile phone. Hence I suggest you to perform an necessary task that works to establish the network between the reliance network and this Motorola Droid Verizon mobile phone. Then use such kind of alternative way and try to avoid such problem. For more information you need to contact the official expert person regarding this issue. They help to you for solving this problem and access reliance network with this cell phone.