Thread: Can I run android on palm pre 2

Can I run android on palm pre 2

It is possible to install android on Palm Pre 2. I am not able to find any solution for that. I hope this would work. The existing things on this device is very dull. I want to use android on this. This will also help me to have more apps and games on it. I do not want to change my phone. Because I would not find the features that I am trying to find. Is there anyone who had tried installing android on Palm Pre 2.

It is possible. You can install Gingerbread 2.3 on your device and this is going to work really well. You have to overwrite the exiting rom to get this OS to work. You will need a set of few files for that. But remember that this will void the warranty of this device and if the setup is wrongly done then your phone will stop working. Just go on xda where you can find all required files and guide to install android on palm pre+.

There is no stable version available. Whatever you will find will be testing one. I had seen people trying to use cyanogen mod but it is crashing. It is important to find a stable rom else the device will fail to boot. So better look out for different guides on the web and use the one which has maximum users comments, that it is working.