Thread: No display after connecting Asus tablet with LCD TV

No display after connecting Asus tablet with LCD TV

I have newly obtained an Asus Eee Transformer and would like to maximize it. At first, I am attempting to join it with a HDMI cable to my HD ready Panasonic Viera TV. Both the tablet and the TV have HDMI sockets and are associated. For some explanation when I update the cause for the TV to PC nothing happens. The HDMI socket on the TV is on the front board and portrayed as HDMI 3. When the record of roots is indicated on the TV it posts Sat, PC, AV and HDMI 1 and 2 but not 3. After checking also, all sets mode of TV I am not able to see display of tablet on my LCD. Please friend any have solution then please tell me.

Re: No display after connecting Asus tablet with LCD TV

Once you join the HMDI cable amidst your tablet and the LCD TV, you will require to update the origin on the TV to the HDMI include port that you utilized (most HD TVs have numerous HDMI include ports). Every item you see on your tablet will show up on the TV. You try not to should do anything to the tablet to make the picture demonstrate on the LCD TV.

I also get same problem while connecting my tablet with Sony LCD TV through HDMI cable. so when I search on internet about this problem I got some solutions so I tried every solution for this problem but only the last solution help me. If think that time you have connected some more device with your LCD TV at the time of connecting tablet. Try to disconnect those entire devices from a different HDMI port. In addition, keep the tablet connected with LCD as it is. Then set your LCD mode to HDMI port 1 or 2 or 3. i am sure at one HDMI mode you will able to see video of your tablet in your LCD.

I think there is problem in your tablet that is why you are not able to connect your tablet with your LCD TV. Try to update your tablet firmware and then connect your tablet with LCD TV.