Thread: HP TouchPad's WebOS is better than android honeycomb

HP TouchPad's WebOS is better than android honeycomb

Today at the HP/webOS event I realize that the WebOS is the best OS I have seen on the HP touchpad. It works really well. Last three month I use it and must say that it doesn’t gives any kind of problem. I think this is the best OS I have seen ever on this HP touchpad. I think it is also better than the Android Honeycomb OS. What do you think guess. Any thoughts regarding this issue will be appreciating.

Re: HP TouchPad's WebOS is better than android honeycomb

Webos was originally created by Palm for its Pre smart phone. The Palm Touchpad has been announced and a more extensive demo of Android 3.0 was shown but must say that the honeycomb did not work well on this touchpad. Could be the main reason behind this is that the HP touchpad is to be specially designed for the WebOS. Hence I suggest to you that this is the best mobile OS if you can use such type of devices.

Android is taking many of the UI enhancements added by Palm in WebOS. We shouldn't omit the rest of the tablets out there, but it seems that most of them fall in a slightly different category and they has to be provide the Android based OS. I think the main reason behind this is that the Android has to be provide the better graphics with the suitable features and the rest of the functionality on this touchpad it so be amazing.

Webos is a Linux based mobile operating system while the Android is a mobile software stack made up of an operating system, middleware and applications. These are CONFIRMED specs on the HP touchpad that will be provide such kind of opportunity. In this system the WebOS has to be specially designed for the HP touchpad as compared with the Android Honeycomb OS.

I also appreciate your own thought must be think about this issue. Hence I suggest you to use an facility and the features present on this device. It works well on both the OS but the problem arrives when the particular application won’t capable to boot the application in correct manner. Hence I think will also necessary to check the application compatibility with portable device.

Android is also an extremely capable OS. It is the closest to providing a view into multiple applications through the use of widgets. I would like to see a review that highlights the superiority of webos as a great platform for users. I know that the HP touchpad’s WebOS is best but the Android Honeycomb will also make an impressive way that works well on other mobile phone and the portable devices. I think this will be works to you for solving the actual problem related to this issue. It does, however, fare very well against Honeycomb, Google's own Android version designed for tablets.

Yes, I highly appreciate the than android honeycomb mobile OS system and it will be works well on any of the portable devices. If you correctly installed the best supported driver in this system then it works to solve your problem.

Android 3.0 Honeycomb marks a significant shift from the rest of the mobile based Operating system. The performance and the inbuilt features of this OS has been also provide the significant features. It works to solve the problem related to this Android honeycomb OS. HP Touchpad is specially designed for the webos but this newly launched Android OS is being worked this system. It doesn’t give any kind of problem. The hardware specification also plays an important role to run the best OS on this system.