Thread: Unable to boot Chinese Android Tablet

Unable to boot Chinese Android Tablet

Last month I buy this Chinese Android Tablet pc and it will be works well but now it gives the problem. There is some kind of compatibility problem arrives on my tablet pc. I need the best way that helps to perform booting task on it. I search a lot and then try to perform this task but it can’t work to solve this problem. This is the 7 inch Google Epad touch android 2.2 off of ebay. Any help to perform this task will be appreciating.

Re: Unable to boot Chinese Android Tablet

The rooting process over this tablet pc is being enabled you to install apps on the Barnes & Noble NookColor using ADB. Before rooting, you need to complete BN's registration process. This process ust be necessary and it will be provide suitable environment that help to perform this rooting task on the correct manner. Hence use such type of the registration process and then perform this task on your Chinese Android tablet pc.

After performing this task you need complete blank 128 MB or higher microSD card. Also you can take the help of the wifi connection for the NC. Then Download and extract the script folder to your memory card. Then run it onto your tablet computer and follow the necessary instruction as per mentioned on this process. It works and at the end of you can make the correct rooting task on this system. Hence use such thing and it will be works to solve your own problem.

If you try to Unzip the downloaded script folder on your microSD card then it will be larger than 65,000 kb. Hence you need to just perform an action that helps to do this task without any problem. In that you can use an perfect microSD card that able to save this large amount of card and also it is compatible with this tablet computer. With the autonooter SD formated card install, perform this rooting process. I hope that it really help to solve your problem.

There is also an the reset the factory setting of this device. It's not exactly the same one though but who knows, he might be able to help you. I think this kind of process will be help to solve such kind of problem. The official site also provide the information that help to solve this rooting problem. You can use a reset process that will be present on the manual.

theman0030 Guest

problems with ANDROID 1.6 TABLET 7" WMT2.1.2_105 (MID or Apad)

- Freezes after the "Loading" message during the boot.
    - The android system loading and after few seconds the display turn off and don't work nothing.
    - Touchscreen does not responding/does not working.
    - When upgrade the system of your Android Tablet see message:
    "Udisk not found (/dev/sda)
    Failed Upgrading filesystem. Exit!"
    - Or you just want to reset your Android Tablet

I have the same problems with my Android Tablet
    Last edited by bhaskar; 27-02-2012 at 06:19 PM. Reason: external links removed