Thread: need software for Reliance classic 732

need software for Reliance classic 732

Few days back, I had purchased a CDMA reliance classic 732 phone for myself. Whenever I want any photo & ringtone on my cell phone I connect it to the pc. Initially I used to do that but now I am unable to do that. The charger pin is the usb pin and through this I transfer photos etc. But from few days whenever I try to connect my cellphone to the pc to get music and pics, I am not able to do that. It requires some software which I think is not there now. I don’t know how to do this and how can I get the software? Any suggestions would be highly appreciated. Thank you in advance.

Re: need software for Reliance classic 732

Please mention the device id and location in the next post so that I can help you much effectively. I think you have formatted your pc because of which the software for your mobile phone has got erased. If it is so then I would suggest you to download the software for reliance classic 732 phones from the official website. After downloading make sure you install it properly. Remember to make a backup of the software always in some other drive which you will not format. After installing the drivers connect your phone to the pc and start transferring the data you want.

Re: need software for Reliance classic 732

Download Reliance Classic Usb Modem 732 Driver from the internet. You can google around the internet and search the results regarding the phone. You will find many results over there.