Thread: LG RD 6700 is not available from Reliance

LG RD 6700 is not available from Reliance

I had decided to buy a LG RD 6700 CDMA phone. Therefore, that is why I tried to found on reliance official websites. However, I did not found on that websites .so I visited to reliance mobile store but there also I did not found retailer of that store told me that this phone is just launch and could be available in few days. This phone is look good in red and black and on reliance website, I found approx silver in color. So friend can you tell detail information about this phone when it is available in market.

Re: LG RD 6700 is not available from Reliance

I live in Delhi and I tried to found this phone in my city but I did not get anywhere this phone. It seems this handset has been release in several parts of the country.

I would like to say you full configuration about this so it will be easy for you to select.
    1. This phones works on BREW 3.1 operating system.
    2. Display: It has 2-inch LCD TFT display with 240 x 320 resolutions.
    3. You can store 1000 contacts in phonebook entries and 500 SMS can be store.
    4. It supports FM radio and provides FM RDS (Radio data services).
    5. Talking about battery life it’s contain Li-ion 800 mAH which has ability of Battery Stand by Time Up to 150 hours Talk Time Up to 150 Minutes
    6. It has inbuilt Bluetooth so that you can share songs and other file with other Bluetooth phone.
    7. It has 1.3-megapixel camera with 4X digital Zoom. In addition, you can take photo with four resolutions.
    8. It supports T-Flash memory card, which can be extend up to 4 GB.

First, tell me where you stay because this phone is launch in India but still it is available only in selected major cities. This phone is available in Mumbai, Bangalore etc. really this is a great for phone for any type of user like student or businessperson both can use this phone. You will get all the features, which you are searching, in phone.

When I read review about this LG rd 6700 CDMA phone immediately I decided to buy this phone. However, I did not get this phone on reliance mobile store, can you believe that I found that mobile on normal mobile store. So suddenly I buy from there I got this mobile in around Rs 5000/-, with one year warranty. However, after using I found some limitation in this phone regarding about battery. Battery 800 mAH lion is been used in this phone and all we know how’s this 800 lion battery is?

I have been unsuccessfully attempting to join my handset RD6700 with my PC utilizing the programming given in addition to the data cable. If it is not too much trouble, prescribe me how to join. Whenever, I associate the data cable I get the post: found CDMA USB modem then afterward it gets stuck-up as it can’t consider anything else following. If it is not too much trouble, serve a useful purpose.